Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex with an ex and making a fool of myself!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yup i bumped in to an ex of many years ago, ended up getting on really well as mates. one thing lead to another and we had sex.

he kept texting me, asked me round again last ngiht. i had been drinking all day by this point. was pretty drunk. was gonna go home but ended up crying outside about things i've been upset about. he found me a crying mess. took me indoors.oh dear.

i just feel so silly that he saw me like that, he has moved on and i still have issues ( when i was with him i had an abortion ive never really come to terms with).

dont really need advice, just feeling embarressed :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Ok, so he saw you in a bit of a drunken state, but you're only human, and given that he's an ex, I'm sure he's seen you in a variety of compromising positions before! If he didn't care about you as a friend, he would have left you outside etc.

I know you don't really want advice, but there are organisations out there who can help you if you're still feeling sad after the abortion, especially if you're in a habit of drinking lots to block things out (that's just my impression of it, I could be wrong). If you want, I'll put links up.
  • Options
    thank you x