Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats goin on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone, right well heres the stroy last night my boyrfriend was fingering me n he started gettina bit rough n a got really sore n a told him to stop later on that night i notice that one side down there had swollen up :eek: and i dont no what do to is it because of him being to rough n making me sore i checked this morning and it has gone done a bit but still a bit swollen plz help im quite worried :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    could be anything really, a cut thats starting to get infected, the beginings of thrush. If its still there monday morning pop yourself down to the drs.
  • Options
    :D yeah. i'd say the same thing, go and take a look at it if it doesnt disappear.. always better to be on the safe side :thumb:
  • Options
    did you use condoms? because i'm allergic to most and these are the symptoms i get. might be that...or as said before any number of things. don't worry about it too much and see ya doc if it doesnt go before tomorrow.
  • Options
    Maybe you werent turned on enough, could be like a "frictin burn" or something similar....
    I know when guys have been rough just even a bit i have been sore for a few days! Dont worry too much, but if it doesnt go down in a few days go to the docs cos it could be a scratch or something there.
  • Options
    did you use condoms? because i'm allergic to most and these are the symptoms i get. might be that...or as said before any number of things. don't worry about it too much and see ya doc if it doesnt go before tomorrow.

Allergic to condoms - GUTTED!!
  • Options
    Allergic to condoms - GUTTED!!

theres non latex ones :p