Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

another meth question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I was doing crystal last night and was doing a puzzle and watching tv. Anyways, that doesn't deal with anything. So I have these scars that once in a while itch. And last night I felt them start to itch real bad. So I started to scratch my arm. I just kinda zoned out and next thing I know it was almost 10 minutes later and I was still scratching my arm and it was raw and bleeding. Did I go temporarly insane or what? It was kinda scary.

Comments

• Options
    Fuck! You must have had some paralysis thing you were that high and just didn't realise you were scratching at your arm, you probably just felt like doing it and then kept at it for ages, drugs work in wierd ways sometimes.
    You must have sniffed alot of it. ;)
  • Options
    It doesnt have to have been a big dose, amphetamines can give you obsesive compulsive tendancies (ask a regular user).

And coupled with the fact that it will block the pain messages means its far from a surprise that you did that.

How are you using the crystal out of interest and how often?
  • Options
    I snorted it. It was just a every now and then for like a day and a half. It wasn't much, I can tell you that, though I really don't have any concept of weight. It was just a one time thing out of curiousity. I doubt I'll touch it again.
  • Options
    It burns like a bastard doesnt it. The worst thing I've ever snorted.

The only reason I warn you about it is I know how I would be in that situation, if I could get it I would be addicted I think. It was just way too good to me.
  • Options
    no you're not going crazy that's what meth does to your body.
  • Options
    Jen'seye wrote:
    no you're not going crazy that's what meth does to your body.

This post is from 2004 !!! Don't bring old threads up!
This discussion has been closed.