Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Panarama........

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not every will take/come across a Benzo (You have to be prescribed it, unless you go score from the black market)

Bezo's are not the only Pharmaceuticals that you can die withdrawing from.
    not every will take/come across a Benzo (You have to be prescribed it, unless you go score from the black market)

Not everyone will come across cannabis, unless they score it from the black market.
    Bezo's are not the only Pharmaceuticals that you can die withdrawing from.

Did anyone say they were? Whats your point?
    Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Benzo's are classified as pharmaceuticals are they not? (man made????).

And?
    Not entirly sure as to what jimbo is clucking on about, but what was his testamony to the US congress during the debate to pass the Marijuana Tax Act 1937?

basically; White women who smoke dope will perform oral on black men, hispanics and jazz musicians et al. It is a drug that causes insanity, criminality and death"

Whos testimony? JFK's?
    with regards to the gateway theory - That is still chucked out today, after the La Guardia Report by the New York Mayor that concluded that cannabis was not a harmfull drug he stated - "That dope smokers and heroinusers were two classes of drug users that did not mix. He also tried to supress the Lindsmith report that proved that the herb was not as dangerous as Harry made out, so he tried to ban research into cannabis altoghter. He was retired at that point by JFK. Thou his phamphlet "The Traffic in Narcotic Drugs" were influential in getting the nations of the world to sign the 1961 single protocol on Psychotropic drugs and substances.

And...what?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I would like to reiterate that when quoting directly you need to provide a source, preferably an internet link. Unless you have memorised whole rafts of information, you must be typing it from somewhere.

When presenting theories, historical facts, concept etc, it would be useful to let people know where to find the information if they ask, so we can all understand and comment on the ideas presented.

It isn't too much to ask that we all contribute to an informed debate, is it?
    Hello Jade, who me????

The poster said that the lab rat test doesn't really matter (to that effect) so i wrote and asked had he heard of 'Harry J Anslinger' surley, apart from Hoffman Shulgan , Leary and indeed Aleister Crowley, everyone has heard of him, and the implications of his mutterings and mumblings, as what i wrote above, his work is still the conerstone of international drug prohibition. I'm not sure if Jim was trying to look clever but all i done was explained to the poster the future implications of her inane rat study.

I didn't get it from site nor a book, but i have just found a relevent interseting site;

WWW.UNOCD.ORG/UNODC/INDEX.HTML
    link doesn't work
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wot you really think that i'm gonna do your research eh????????????? after taking inane sly snipes and digs off you'se lot eh? Woooaaahhh, i'm embrassed for you Brum :blush:

re-read the thread and the posts, you'se lot just want to be better than everyone else, you cant inform, share or swap learnt knowledge without creating like teenage kiddies.

your having a giggle mate :cool:

The link i posted up was a UN site which, as you'd alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll very well know gives the 'official' position on international drug policy.....Yup, in the way in which good ole Uncle Sam wants you to read :yes:

It's one of the most intelligent analyses of current international thinking :yes: and i thorurghly urge you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to take a peep.

ps, it didn't mention the posponment of the criminalisation of the possession and sale of Psycedelic mushrooms, which will be scheduled as a Class A drug here in the UK (AFTER GLASTONBURY)
    Caio bambinos

just done a quick google search and this piece should reiterate as to what i wrote above;

www.reefermadness.org/propaganda/essay2.html

some people should attend a course on how to communicate with other people.

ciao for now, john
    Are you on drugs?
    you'se lot

You Scottish?
    Caio bambinos

just done a quick google search and this piece should reiterate as to what i wrote above;

www.reefermadness.org/propaganda/essay2.html

some people should attend a course on how to communicate with other people.

ciao for now, john

I see you edited the link. Why did you initially post this link http://www.livestrongbracelets.us/ ?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    you'se lot just want to be better than everyone else, you cant inform, share or swap learnt knowledge without creating like teenage kiddies.

No what we want is credible posts backed up by credible sources.

We share and swap infomation quite easilly I think you'll find - it's only you that seems to have the problem.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Enough of the sniping please, there is no need to make personal comments about other board users.
    this is pretty worrying; not as a source of any new info but as a view of how apathetic some young people can be to potential mental harm... having said that when thinking back to how i was as a teenager, it suddenly becomes less surprising.

(aside: hope everyone's ok these days, been away for a bit
    :) )
    Ciao bambinos;

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~inco/

Isn't it much nice to share info and knowledge rather than run around like kiddies in the playground?

My week-end starts tonight, have a nice, chilled relaxing week-end all!!

dont forget Londoner's - keep it locked on 102 Chill FM. :yippe:
    Hidrick wrote:

"Background: Alcohol-related psychosis is a secondary psychosis with predominant hallucinations occurring in many alcohol-related conditions, including acute intoxication, withdrawal, and alcohol idiosyncratic intoxication. Alcohol is a neurotoxin that affects the brain in a complex manner through prolonged exposure and repeated withdrawal, resulting in significant morbidity and mortality. Alcohol-related psychosis is often an indication of chronic alcoholism; thus, it is associated with medical, neurological, and psychosocial complications.

Alcohol-related psychosis spontaneously clears with discontinuation of alcohol use and may resume during repeated alcohol exposure. Although distinguishing alcohol-related psychosis from schizophrenia through clinical presentation often is difficult, it is generally accepted that alcohol-related psychosis remits with abstinence, unlike schizophrenia. If persistent psychosis develops, diagnostic confusion can result. Comorbid psychotic disorders, eg, schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder, may exist, resulting in the psychosis being attributed to the wrong etiology. "

Source

sounds strangly identical to cannabis phychosis