Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Puberty questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok well im 12 male (yes yes yes.. >.<) and well in my school people talk about masturbating.. Of course as a curious young person i decided to try it. Of course we all know how it is :blush: .

Well i dont really know about the whole cum thing... I hear people talking about it after they masturbate.

ive heard u get it when u reach puberty... but ive seen people my age and younger who reached puberty..

[EDIT] - My bad .. I want to know when do u start to cum...

Comments

• Options
    So what is your question?
  • Options
    you want to know if you can orgasm? Is that the question? :confused:
  • Options
    Boys start to produce cum at different ages. You are approaching the average age when guys produce cum but you may start a bit before or you may start a bit later. There is no real right or wrong time so relax. ;)
  • Options
    As You Did Say Youve Only Started So Give It Some Time :thumb:
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    As You Did Say Youve Only Started So Give It Some Time :thumb:
    Stop writing every word in capital letters, please?

It'll happen when it happens.
  • Options
    yeah, depends on the guy, or the gal.. :thumb: plus, it's between 11-14..for males, i'd say. Some boys get an orgasm very early, maybe 8. or, maybe ejaculate, i dunno which :crazyeyes ther are always some laters.. no name calling here :angel: no, just kiddin. No worries mate, u'll have more than enough time to -you know what- when you grow up :thumb: , so lowr your expectations wait a year or two.. :chin: or don't, you choose. I'd say you get your cum when you start "liking" the other sex... as the other ppl say, relax, and let it take its time
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Stop writing every word in capital letters, please?

Tuff Luck I Type Like This
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    Tuff Luck I Type Like This
    What, retarded?

Are you a retard?
  • Options
    Most guys I know (I'm considered 'one of the guys' so I hear all of the things that most girls don't....... soooooo lucky.... :banghead: ) begin to ejaculate at different ages. Some start as early as 10, others when they're 13 or 14.
    It just depends on the indvidual. Like a girl asking when she'll get her period. There's no real way of knowing but the general age for girls to get their periods is between 11 and 17.
    Even 'warning signs' of periods can just indicate muskuloskeletal problems (such as back ache) or chemical imbalances (mood swings, irritability), or that she's lacking something in her diet (cravings, that a lot of girls I know get).

Just wait a year or two, it'll happen when it happens. Don't worry too much about it. The first ejaculation is often in a wet dream, or nocternal emission if I remember right (Sorry if I spelled that wrong. can't spell worth a darn). So if you wake up one morning with your pajamas and bedsheets wet, you've ejaculated/cummed in your sleep, and the process has begun.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I Type Like This
    What, retarded?

Are you a retard?
    It looks more like the compulsive behaviour seen with autism than the result of retardation
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    What, retarded?

Are you a retard?

Oi mate we all have r own styles i like mine wid a captial and sometimes i do type like that and sometimes i pick if i wnt to i.e wen im on here i right Like This but i can stop for abit
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    Oi mate we all have r own styles i like mine wid a captial and sometimes i do type like that and sometimes i pick if i wnt to i.e wen im on here i right Like This but i can stop for abit
    or he might just be a sociopath
  • Options
    What eva u wanna think mate
  • Options
    omfgz u r t3h coul1ez fuh ritin lk a spz woop woop!!!111
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:

Just a quick one - try writing in proper English... It's mentioned in The Site rules etc...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    omfgz u r t3h coul1ez fuh ritin lk a spz woop woop!!!111

Yeah, see now you are a bit too good at that :p
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    What eva u wanna think mate
    you probably don't realise how appropriate that response is
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Wow - how this got from a simple question to throwing around completely unsubstantiated and unreasonable diagnoses of autism I don't think I'll ever understand.

Back on topic - you might find Avert's information about puberty and BBC's A-Z of Life useful.

CB
  • Options
    Have I come on to the "most annoying arguments" page here or is it my mistake? lol

Answer to original question: It varies, just keep trying!!!

While we are on the topic:

A man walks into his boy's bedroom and says "You'll have to stop this wanking son, or you'll go blind"

To which the boy replies "I'm over here dad!!!!

BoomBoom
  • Options
    I cant remember exactly but I think I started producing a little bit when i was around 13-14 and then as i went through being 14 to 15 i started producing more and was probably when i was 16 that i produced a full load!! Bit graphic I know but the young man wants to know these things!