Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

always the same?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If i took a pill, would i get the same effect as everyone else who took the same type and amount?

And can you tell which ones will effect you how..??or is that asking a bit too much lol :chin:

Comments

• Options
    You should get the same kind of effect doing the same pills, but it depends on your tolerance and what you're doing. I can feel quite different on pills depending on what I'm doing...good music can really bring the effects up where as sitting around not doing much can make me feel sleepy.
  • Options
    no.
  • Options
    no.

Simple as.

People respond differently to stuff, same as anything else in life. People have different reactions. Just because your mate reacted in one way, it doesnt mean you will react in the same way.
  • Options
    The drug itself is only ever half the experience, if that, so much of it is based on your chemical make up, your mood, the enviroment.....etc.
  • Options
    Is there any particular ones i should avoid tho? cos iv heard my mates talking about differnet named ones...?
  • Options
    www.pillreports.com will give you some idea, its far from every pill though.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:

I wouldn't trust that place.

Best thing to do is wait and see how others behave on them, and then if you do choose to take any start with maybe a half followed by the other half maybe 2 hours later depending on how well the first affected you.

Be careful the first time you try it just to find out how sensitive you are to the drug.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I wouldn't trust that place.

Well no, reports on there are often far from authoratitive, but it can give an indication.
  • Options
    no, everyone reacts differently and as bong has said, environment and mood affect the buzz aswell, and pills are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get...
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:
    If i took a pill, would i get the same effect as everyone else who took the same type and amount?
    :no: different people : different responses!
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:

And can you tell which ones will effect you how..??or is that asking a bit too much lol :chin:

No, but if other people are saying its a weak pill, or a good pill, then that's still a notable indication. That doesn't mean you won't get paranoid though - that's largely dependent on your own psychology, not so much the actual pill itself.

I've never taken a pill and not experienced the effects you'd expect - euphoria, sociability etc, occasionally paranoia.