Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pills and acid

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant of course say whether you pill has 50mg in it, or anything else for that matter.

You can of course take half pills.
    I think my main problem is that I hate going to sleep when I'm pilling. I normally get to sleep at about 10am the following morning, even if the night has finished by 3am. that's probably why I feel so wasted the next day.

I'm curious, is there anything about drugs you don't know? lol
    I'm still a long way from understanding the underlying bio-chemistry, though I am attempting to learn that, its a little complex.
    If i was you I wouldn't mix two drugs, I'm doing a drugs project for my final piece at college, so I've had to find stuff out and mixing two drugs can be tonnes more dangerous than takin each drug on their own.

I had my drink spiked when i went out a few weeks ago and i know its different to takin a normal pill as you aren't expectin it, but for me the experience was awful and i can't understand why people would do it for fun.

therefor, i based my final peice on this and found more out about drugs and imo the dangers definetely weigh out the good points.
    Mia16 wrote:
    If i was you I wouldn't mix two drugs, I'm doing a drugs project for my final piece at college, so I've had to find stuff out and mixing two drugs can be tonnes more dangerous than takin each drug on their own.

I had my drink spiked when i went out a few weeks ago and i know its different to takin a normal pill as you aren't expectin it, but for me the experience was awful and i can't understand why people would do it for fun.

therefor, i based my final peice on this and found more out about drugs and imo the dangers definetely weigh out the good points.

Mixing drugs can be significantly more dangerous, it doesnt have to be that way though.

I'm sorry you were spiked, any idea what with?

As for the down side of drug use outweighing the up side, thats a highly personal choice.
    That really annoys me, nobody has the right to spike somebody else. Taking drugs is a choice and to take that choice away from someone is just cowardly.

As for combining drugs, I think there is no doubt that you increase the risk, but again it comes down to experience and if you know the drugs you are taking and be careful not to over do it, then it shouldn't necessarily end up in disaster.

I'm well bored at work....
    bongbudda wrote:
    Mixing drugs can be significantly more dangerous, it doesnt have to be that way though.

I'm sorry you were spiked, any idea what with?

As for the down side of drug use outweighing the up side, thats a highly personal choice.

yeah, i was spiked with ecstacy, my bf used to take it b4 i met him and he kept sayin to me he thought his had been spiked earlier in the night and luckily he recongnised all the signs and by the time mine was kickin in his had warn off, it was my last drink so i was at his house b4 n e fin kicked in and he was able to look after me.

there was this lad up there who i slept with when i was younger and he basically had his way and f**ked me off but eva since then wen i've seen him, he's asked for it again obviously i wont do that, but i also know he is into all that kinda thing, so i think it may have been him, tryin to get rid of my bf then get me on my own later, but we went home coz i felt funny so it dint work.
    Curious, seems more than a bit of a waste to me, and in most people MDMA doesn't make them more horny.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    in most people MDMA doesn't make them more horny.

I wouldn't say most.

It certainly gives me the horn and there are plenty of mates and girls I know that get horny on it too.

Sex on ecstasy is fucking excellent.
    Weekender Offender 
    Not the experience I've had, but my point was that if you gave it to someone you wouldn't really expect them to be any easier to sleep with, than say if you just gave them a bit more booze.
    Skive wrote:
    Sex on ecstasy is fucking excellent.

agreed
    Mia16 wrote:

You had a bad experience, for every one of which there will be probably be about 20 good experiences.

Some drugs are more dangerous when mixed...E & LSD is a good combination, however.

The dangers really aren't particularly notable unless you take it to excess...take most "drugs sites" with a pinch of salt - most of them talk shite. www.freevibe.com - unbelieveable stuff.
    i find mixing drugs is better than just doing a single drug, i know there's risks involving your health but when you take a coctail of drugs you're just clean off your tits, all sorts of buzzes affecting you in all sorts of ways, it's class like...