Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

DEMOCRACY MY ARSE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, straight to the point.
Lots of the shadow cabinet admitted to trying weed right?
Big fuckin' deal! Drugs have been around since the dawn of time. William Wordsworth, Edgar Allen Poe - both geniuses and both smackheads!

I'm not endorsing drugs, my point is that the government should legalise cannabis.
The only reason it's illegal is because rich people don't like it and don't smoke it.

If there was a poll on whether to legalise cannabis, I wouldn't be surprised if it was made legal!
But that'll never happen because the rich and powerful don't want it to.

If they stopped drinking alchohol it'd be made illegal.
If they started crapping on the floor then toilets would be banned, ect.

This country is a democracy, or so we are told. If you want power you have to be born rich and you have to be right wing because the government doesn't really care for anything more than lining their pockets with gold.

That's my opinion anyway.

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS THE WORD...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shit! Imagine the amount of tax they'd put on a gram, it'd probably triple in price!
    Nah reckon the price would stay the same... The price of producing it is well low... an Ounce of skunk probably cost like £1 max to produce... If u consicer an average ounce of skunk is like £130... doubt they'd put n e more than 130% on it.
    Dude, try not to drag up threads from five years ago.

You'll just piss people off.

Especially if you are just spamming us too.
    legalising drugs is good. think of the alcolohol prohibition in the us in the 20s. organised crime was at its peak.

if drugs are legalised costs will go down. taxes raising the price more? bullshit. if drugs were legalised but the taxes will keep the price at the same level as it is, there will still be a high amout of bootleggin.

with the low cost of drugs, most petty crimes would disappear. people wont have to steal a 100£ radio just to pay for the few grams of crack. many women addicted to drugs wont have to get into prostitution.

even the terrorists who are funded by organised crime would lose a source of income.

blah blah blah.

legalise it! and ill advertise it!

and fuck that jesus freak.
    blogclogg wrote:
    :wave: www.democracymyarse.com :wave:

Great Britain on the decline a dying breed of men, good men! "Bollocks" more like riddled with Perverts, Paedophiles, Plutocrats, Pirates, Plagiarizers, Piss Heads. What happened to getting rid of the house of lords? "more like the Elephants graveyard for pompous colonal Hathie's" Dump it and turn the building into a hotel for the the homeless, it will then see the most activity it has seen in a 1000 years. Do the same with all churches bash out the masonic stained glass windows, replace with clear glass, get rid of the the doors and make the churches of the UK free places of worship to whom ever you want. After all your death is a personal individual thing as I believe your god is and should be when you meet him no priest will be holding your hand nor would he go on your stead. I dont want to get to deep into the Paedophiles Priest's cause I'll be here forever.

Politicians on my TV saying "I can't won't talk about that" on the news. "What do you mean you can't talk about that?" They seem to think they have that right! Not they work for the people and if the people want them to talk about a subject that may well be politically incorrect, they should be forced by a court to answer. oops my mistake Iv'e just realised what I said "Courts" ha there goes the masons again. Got to go still building site. New pages comming soon Democracy my arse firebuttons. cool.

Cul8erm8s
    Blogclogg
    www.democracymyarse.com

Ouch! That site is painful to look at. If yer gonna spam your site all over the net, you could at least get a good webdesigner.
    Growin your own is best

the amoun of money to be made from legalising the cultivation of cannabis sativa is massive B&Q would make a bloody fortune on lights watering systems and all the other stuff required to grow their only slow time would be the British summer "Ha" not long. Oh who is the jesus freak? & if it was thought that it was me? One couldn't further from the truth I don't believe in god that was the point.

Grow your own.
    btw, this site has links to Red Watch, a BNP/far right run site. Dodgy as fuck.
    blogclogg wrote:
    the amoun of money to be made from legalising the cultivation of cannabis sativa is massive B&Q would make a bloody fortune on lights watering systems and all the other stuff required to grow their only slow time would be the British summer "Ha" not long. Oh who is the jesus freak? & if it was thought that it was me? One couldn't further from the truth I don't believe in god that was the point.

Grow your own.

Are you a member of the BNP?
    no Im not a member of any they are all potentialy dangerous to the people
    red watch/Nonce watch both the same? so I hate Nonces is there something wrong with that my friend???
    Grow your own
    So why are you linking to Red Watch?
    because of the story on lord robertson/Dunblane/masons why is that politicaly incorrects too? Go see why www.cuansafehaven.com
    So you're linking to a far right/fascist site to further your own agenda? Do you know how that looks?
This discussion has been closed.