Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

household things

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    most poeple have been ther at one point, but once yer try something else u realise what a dirty shitty high it is
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    most poeple have been ther at one point, but once yer try something else u realise what a dirty shitty high it is

Yes, and people learn about how stupidly risky it is to, and dont do it.
    everythings risky
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    everythings risky

have you ever done solvents...first off they're naturally a lot more risky than most other drugs, secondly, once you're sniffing away for ages, you really don't want to stop, you keep going, no one sits there and munches pill after pill becase they know the limits, know whats enough, not like that with solvents...
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    everythings risky

Yes, but not everything is as risky as solvents.
    Just reading this thread gives me a headache. Solvents are bad news.
    i used to do this quite a lot with my mates. have to admit, i did enjoy it,i found it amazing, i was only 14 at the time. then once i had a bit too much and felt like my skin was going all hard like cement or somethin, quite scary.

i actually hallucinated off it twice. being honest it is fun but i still don,t reccomend it, i havn,t done it for years, the only drug iv,e found close to it is poppers.
    if somebody does decide to do it then put it in a bag and fill the bag up like a balloon, DONT take it straight from the can. :crazyeyes
    bigdavevw wrote:
    if somebody does decide to do it then put it in a bag and fill the bag up like a balloon, DONT take it straight from the can. :crazyeyes

No, there is NO safe way to use solvents, no one should use them, ever.
    Kinda funny (in a sick way) that people do solvents. They suck! A £7 pipe and a £20 eighth would be SO much better!

OR about 10g of wet shrooms will have you appreciate life more after your out-of-the-world stellar experience.

With these other, pretty much harmless drugs - why do people bother with bloody solvents?!!
    I think its how a lot of people start of really
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    I think its how a lot of people start of really

yea it's what i and most of my mates started off doing anyway, then blow then everything else
    I used to have a weee bit of a solvent habbit when i was a teenager and tbh i'm quite suprised none of us killed ourselves because our preffered substance for abuse was bizzarely deep heat spray o_O.

Anyway its always a bad idea and dont' try it, but i did really like the high and I might be being really stupid here but I thought it was kind of similar to K - which might explain why i love K so much. Or have I abused my brain so much that i think that is like K and really it isn't.

Err anyway um house hold items always a bad idea - though you could try smoking mixed herbs - i've heard they are good...........
    Wyetry wrote:
    I might be being really stupid here but I thought it was kind of similar to K - which might explain why i love K so much.

Thats probably the disassociative effect which they both sort of have.