Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Summer school: A rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've had a provisional acceptance for a post grad in birmingham, i knew i will have to go in a few days for summer school, fair enough. But can't these people give me more notice!? I've just got a letter today, asking me to go in on saturday! There goes my plans!! Rant over. :mad:

anyone else have to go to summer school?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At the uni? Of course there is.
    is the summer school just for a few days to get you up to speed or something?
    I've got a place at lincoln uni and i got a letter yesterday asking me if i wanted to got to summer school when i looked at the dates, it starts in about a week and its £75, how am i supposed to find £75 in a week and how am i supposed to take time off work at the last minute? So I won't be going, it's shame really coz i think it would be really good experience ready for october before i start.
    Its free (the whole course is!!), but its to give us important info about the course. It's not to catch up, because we havent even started yet! It was actually a lot of fun and very informative. The next one is the day i was supposed to come back off holiday. It is so important though that i'm coming back a day early so i can attend.