Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

odd dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is the most bizzare sex dream you have ever had?
i have just woken up after having a threesome with an ex and...... skelator!
:eek2: :lol: :eek:

suprisingly skelator was the better of the two. now its made me feel like a total freak so id like to hear from anyone else who has had odd sex dreams!!!

Comments

• Options
    just me then? :blush:
  • Options
    No, not just you. Personally I find them damaging, I hate thinking about people that way when I shouldn't. I'd rather not dwell on them.
  • Options
    :lol:

The only ones i ever have just involved people, whether they be made up or real, i don't really get them that often to be honest, but yours beats all of them hands down!
  • Options
    skelator is He-mans enemy. 80s cartoon character - i believe its been remade though.

im a freak!
  • Options
    :lol::lol: don't worry about it. :)
  • Options
    I usually dream about having sexwith people i know, but who i would never want sex with! I've dreamt about having sex with a couple of (female) friends from school and my brother in law. Very disturbing.
  • Options
    I dreampt about having sex with the xenomorph from the Alien films.

He was damn good, easily the best I've had in a long time.
  • Options
    strangely i dreamt about sex a friend of mine but she was a cartoon (simpsons styley)
  • Options
    Last night i ended up dreaming I was having it with some late 20's hot blonde professional business women type for whatever reason.
  • Options
    I don't dream about sex...... I don't know why either, and i've definatly got a high sex drive.
    you're satisfied enough not to need to dream about it? ;)
  • Options
    when ever I dream about sex its always really really vivid. I usually wake up just before things start getting really steamy though :(
  • Options
    whenever i dream about sex i wake up just as its getting good. :( and then i force myself to go back to sleep, but no matter what, you never go back to the same dream
  • Options
    what is the most bizzare sex dream you have ever had?
    i have just woken up after having a threesome with an ex and...... skelator!
    :eek2: :lol: :eek:

Skelator? SKELATOR?
    Woman, you need help :lol:

I only remember one time I dreamnt of sleeping with my old landlord. And omg how that dream haunted me for ages whilst I was living in his house. He's an old wrinkly man :(
  • Options
  • Options
    edited out. major confusion.
  • Options
    ooh ive had loads of weird ones!! there was one with tom cruise.. but then i dont think you would call that bizarre - just damn good!!! :D

the weirdest one would have to be a sex dream with fry, bender and the captain guy (the one who wears really short top.. things) from futurama! i mean, theyre cartoons for gods sake! .. still felt good though!

another one was with the friar tuck guy from 'robin hood prince of thieves' film.. that was rather random seeing as i have not seen that film in aaages!

i usually wake up before the reeally good bits though which is tough luck :(

and lol @ cruel2bkind ;) that would freak me out too! my younger sister has had one about my step-dad.. :yuck: so god knows how SHE sleeps at night!
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    the weirdest one would have to be a sex dream with fry, bender and the captain guy (the one who wears really short top.. things) from futurama!

and zap brannigan?!...wait thats not what im thinking? lol u had a sex dream about bender! haha right on! thats strange and funny...in a good way :thumb:

umm...i never had any sex dreams for so long, still never had a 'wet' one, but one was awfully twisted/disturbing and i think thats as much as ill say on it, most of them were meeting up with ex's i was longing for..i was going thru a fairly depressed and very lonely time
    but the best one was with a girl ive never seen before but she had lots of piercings and was very muchly sexy :razz:...she had 5 piercings down there kind of surrounding her v opening and it was a very interesting and pleasurable sensation while it lasted...pity it didnt :(
  • Options
    i drempt that i slept with a guy (i know him and for years we were on the verge of getting together but never ended up doing) whilst my fella was asleep on one side of my mum's double bed and my mum was asleep on the ther side (must have been a huge bed)

ewwww how can i dream about sex while my mum is asleep in the same roon its just wrong
  • Options
    Everyone dreams about sex, and its rarely sex with appropriate partners. I shan't say who I've dreamed about before, but it was bizarre.

I haven't got a clue what it all means though.