Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

accomodation application form

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
ok, i have decided which uni im going to go to and have listed it as my 'firm' on the ucas form and about 3 months ago i went onto the uni website, printed off an online accommodation form, filled it in and sent it off

the problem is, i just received another application form in the post. does this mean that the uni hasnt acknowledged my other form and i have to send off again? or do i just ignore it because ive already sent it off?
i keep thinking i might have sent the other form off too early and the uni ignored it but i dont know..

should i phone up the uni to get information on this or should i just leave it and hope everythings ok? :chin:

i dont want results day to come and me to find out that i have no place to live! :no:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    soraliah wrote:
    ok, i have decided which uni im going to go to and have listed it as my 'firm' on the ucas form and about 3 months ago i went onto the uni website, printed off an online accommodation form, filled it in and sent it off

the problem is, i just received another application form in the post. does this mean that the uni hasnt acknowledged my other form and i have to send off again? or do i just ignore it because ive already sent it off?
    i keep thinking i might have sent the other form off too early and the uni ignored it but i dont know..

should i phone up the uni to get information on this or should i just leave it and hope everythings ok? :chin:

i dont want results day to come and me to find out that i have no place to live! :no:
    phone them. youll get the answers quicker.
    just give them a quick phone call and you can get it sorted in about 5mins. :)
    yeah just ring