Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oral on guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok... I have to post this (also im bored:P)
i was talking 2 a friend today in a middle of a portuguese class (yes, im portuguese) and we were talking about oral and getting pregnant...
All this because another friend got pregnant and I said that shge should have give him oral instead of doiing it without a condom.
Can u imagine my face when she says that you can also GET PREGNANT GIVING ORAL????
I mean... I can say that i was laughing like hell on the inside... when i asked her how was that possible her words were: "and when u go to the bathroom what comes out when u take a piss??" i meann..... :eek: :eek:
I was totally :crazyeyes when I heard that....
What do you guys(and girls) think?
True or lack of information?
(i know i should have made a pool... but i had to explain it:P)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tis worrying some of the ideas some people have about sex!!

If it were true though I bet oral would suddenly not be near the top of a lot of guys lists
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This article from thesite clarifies that its not possible to get pregnant through oral sex

Perhaps you could direct your friend to the sex and relationships section of thesite and perhaps print out the above article for them and yourself.

Remember it is possible to pass on sexually transmitted diseases or infections through oral sex, so for that reason it is worth protecting yourself by using a condom.

All the best :)
    I shake my head in fear at some of the wacky ideas people have
    **Helen** wrote:

Remember it is possible to pass on sexually transmitted diseases or infections through oral sex, so for that reason it is worth protecting yourself by using a condom.

All the best :)
    yes, that she knows, what shocked me was that she actually thought that someone COULD get pregnant... she's sixteennot a kid anymore and sexually experienced.... I think that, like Rainbow Phoenix, it worries me to see that not very ppl are aware of can get u pregnant or not.
    ive never heard anything so ridiculous - coming out when you wee? i should think it would die in the stomach.
    haha! thas funny!
    The fact that some people are so tragically ill-informed about sex is, I suppose, part of the reason why places like this exist. But sometimes it doesn't seem to be those people that come here, though.