Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Update on my 1st Interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had the interview last Friday & after it was over I got told to expect a call yesterday(Wed).

Yesterday(Wed) I got the call & now i've been asked to go back today(Thurs) for a 2nd interview with the butchery department manager:) (hmm I like meat:yum::lol: )

So by 3pm today the interview should be over & hopefully they'll decide to offer me a job on the butchers counter. I hope they do otherwise i'm going to be pissed off as I would've of wasted £10 on travel cost for me to get back in time to attend the interview

Comments

• Options
    Crispy wrote:
    I had the interview last Friday & after it was over I got told to expect a call yesterday(Wed).

Yesterday(Wed) I got the call & now i've been asked to go back today(Thurs) for a 2nd interview with the butchery department manager:) (hmm I like meat:yum::lol: )

So by 3pm today the interview should be over & hopefully they'll decide to offer me a job on the butchers counter. I hope they do otherwise i'm going to be pissed off as I would've of wasted £10 on travel cost for me to get back in time to attend the interview
    good luck. :thumb:
  • Options
    I've got a job now:hyper: :yippe:

I've got paid induction this Sat from 9am-4pm & then the department manager is going to sort my hours out for next week:)

Check out the 'Occupation' field in my profile to see what my job is;)
  • Options
    Hehe well done.

I'm a morrisons deli person. Welcome to the wonderful (!!) world of Morrisons..
  • Options
    Yay! Go you! :)
  • Options
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    Excellent, well done. There aren't enough fishmongers in the world.
  • Options
    Thanks:) I'm quite chuffed with myself. It should be good as i'll get to learn lots of totally new skills.

The place i'll work at is still Safeways at the moment but the wheels are in motion for the revamp over to Morrisons. So the 12 weeks assessment process thing should prove interesting because it'll swap over to Morrisons half way though:D
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Excellent, well done. There aren't enough fishmongers in the world.
    and certainly not enough crispy fishmongers!
    well done.
  • Options
    Crispy wrote:
    Check out the 'Occupation' field in my profile to see what my job is;)

Im a Replenishment Assistant in a high chain business market ;) A.K.A. Shelf Stacker in Sainsburys :D
  • Options
    Im a Replenishment Assistant in a high chain business market ;) A.K.A. Shelf Stacker in Sainsburys :D
    Well, where I work, I do a mixture of filling the shelves, keeping an eye on the dates of products, serving customers at the tills.... that's mostly it... but I still have no idea what my job title actually is. :eek2: "Replenishment Assistant" doesn't quite fit into my range of duties somehow...

Anyway, many congratulations to Crispy on getting that job. Now then, I'd like to order some meat... ah, never mind! :p Well done. :D
  • Options
    I start tomorrow @ 8am:) I'm really excited & want to just get stuck in now. I like the feeling that i've finally got a role/purpose.

I've got to wear a substitute uniform for 5-6weeks whilst the change over to Morrisons then I get a proper uniform.