Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What now?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
UCAS forms were filled out on time, sorted out my loan, replied to UCAS in finalising the uni I'm off to & sent the slip to the university...

So what happens next?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you'll probably be sent info from the uni on course accomodation etc.if you want to start doing some course background reading it will help - and make up for when you should be doing it but are too busy being sociable!!

start scouring car boot sales, poundland,asda or home bargins to get your kitchen stuff if you are going to be in halls.or wait til you get there. depends how you like to organise yourself! i also stocked up on my smellies when they were BOGOF and i haven't had to buy any this year which has helped with budget!
    im in the exact same situation as you, and all we have to do now is wait! :) get together all the bits and bobs you want to bring to uni and wait till results day or after to get more info on accommodation and what happens next!
    a bit nerve wracking i think personally!

So what happens next?

get your grades, go to uni and have the best 3 years of your life :D
    or in my case 6. But yes, uni IS the way forward.
    I've also applied this year and after sending my application to ucas I got a date for my interview from my chosen uni, they offered me a place and I got my accomadation form through with my confirmation letter sayin that I had got the place. I've sent my accomadation form away so now all I need 2 do is wait until my current course is finished because we don't have exams because it's an art course we get graded on what work we have. In the meantime, I'm just gathering bits and bobs to take with me like kitchen stuff and and iron and stuff.
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    or in my case 6. But yes, uni IS the way forward.
    What takes six years?

And I can't wait to go, I have an unconditional offer for Kingston and anywhere's better than my town.