Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

losing my mind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i was unsure about my reletionship we was on a break.... on a guy comes along used to go to my old school and meets my gf in a club while we was in a break he pays for a cab and every thing she gives him hes number we got togther then she dumps me while watching southpark :crazyeyes like after just having sex oo i cant trust u any more etc. i told her i was unsure thats why i was on the break because cheating on my gf ( just a kiss) i had mixed up emtions at the first also she was going away to uni and it was 3 months time i was upset about that.

she is my first love been together for a year and a half.

but this guy is rings her they went to the pub for 4 hours people told me how i was a shit bf and she goes to my mate oh yeh this guy makes me feel excited just because he takes her out for a meal for fuck sake i dont normally swear but i feel like i have lost the plot its killing me..... what can i do i just wanna dig a nice hole and shove my head in it that the way i feel right now... i suffered for anxiety still do so i found it hard going out for meals what makes me even more upset because i could not do it even if i wanted to but the point i think she split with me because she was after this guy after they met and im blaming it all on my self how can i get over her what can i do.... please him me

i want to know what shes doing with this guy i keep asking on msn like today oh he txt me this morning and hes ringing tonight some one is already taking my place i feel feel like im just losing i feel like just having a agruement with her about it.

Comments

• Options
    it seems... to sum up, that you have been dumped, after being on a break, and she is with someone she likes more than you.

if this is the case, unfortunately there is nothing you can do, apart from get over it, as hard as that may at first appear.

time is the greatest healer, and heal it will :yes:
  • Options
    but i feel like im blaming every thing on my self... it was my fault if i had never got close to a stupid girl nothing like this would of happened...
  • Options
    eseses wrote:
    but i feel like im blaming every thing on my self... it was my fault if i had never got close to a stupid girl nothing like this would of happened...

even if it is your fault, it's too late now. She has moved on, so you must do the same. Stop thinking about what could have been and stop blaming yourself for something that is done and over :yes:
  • Options
    ok hanks replicant i will try its easy to say but so hard to do... right now i just feel like crap but i like that quote stop thinking abut what could have been
  • Options
    eseses wrote:
    ok hanks replicant i will try its easy to say but so hard to do... right now i just feel like crap but i like that quote stop thinking abut what could have been

yeh, it's always harder to do, than it is to say...

but, given time, things will go back to being good again, all will be well :)

just give yourself time, and dont blame yourself for ending it. If it happened, it was bound to happen. stop thinking about the maybe's and start thinking about the now, as hard as it is, you can only try :yes:

and if you want to cheer yourself up -

pull stupid faces at yourself in the mirror till you laugh ;)
  • Options
    lol i will try that i been looking up quotes to keep my mind off it its sort of calmed me down its just that other boy it gets to me.... like he has taken my place gets me soo annoyed
  • Options
    this always helps when I feel a bit pissed off :)

about the other guy, just try to rise above it, she cant have been right for you. All you can do is try and get on with your life :yes:
  • Options
    hehe all the pig is just like me at the moment every time i hear about her and this boy i keep trying

i will try to get on with my life
  • Options
    if everytime u speak to her you hear about her and this other guy, maybe it'd be easier if you just cut contact with her until you feel better?? it wont help speaking to her it'll jus keep reminding you..? :blush:
  • Options
    There will be a part of you that wants to know everything about her and this guy and keep asking her.

But really try not to keep asking because it will just rub salt in the wound and make you feel a lot worse (been there done that myself)

Also if you back off and seem not fussed and distant she might realise what she's missing.

You stand more chance of maintaining a friendship if you give her space you will also recover quicker.

Its not easy though

Phoenix
  • Options
    thank you all for replying to me :D love you all :D