Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boobs have got smaller!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been dieting for the last 9 weeks or so and so far i have lost about a stone in weight

lately ive been noticing my bras are looser round the back so i went and got measured this morning and i found that i have gone down
from a 36D to a 32C !! i find that mega unfair.. i really liked my boobs the size they were and now theyve shrunk!!

i know this is a stupid question, but is there ANYTHING that i can do to start losing weight from areas other than my boobs? none of my *cleavage* tops will be any good any more and ill have to buy more! and i have absolutely nooo money!

and also, on a different note entirely, - does anyone know what shops sell punkyfish brand items?? i know topshop does occasionally but other than there i cant find anything!! (not including the actual website)
thanks for all help/advice given :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no. you lose weight where youre genetically programmed to.
    i know theres a shop in chester city called Lee Louise (i think) that sells alot of that stuff. Its near to revolution.
    SBG
    ahh
    no. you lose weight where youre genetically programmed to.

thought so. i knew it was a stupid question!!
    oh well
    put weight back on again then.
    Seriously though, I imagine 32C probably looks bigger than a 36D being that youve gone down too back sizes, yet only one cup size. I think youve done pretty well actually.
    Seriously though, I imagine 32C probably looks bigger than a 36D being that youve gone down too back sizes, yet only one cup size. I think youve done pretty well actually.

i wouldn't have thought so - a 36D is a bust measurement of 38-39", whereas a 32C is a bust measurement of about 32-33", so that's a whole lot of boob to lose!

are you sure you haven't lost more than a stone? i lost nearly two stone last year (not on purpose) and only went down half a cup size and two hooks of a back size!
    oh well, im sure you could write a letter of complaint to God or something.

I always lose weight off my boobs first, and if it goes back on, it goes to my bum.
    Apparently the pear shape is the healthiest shape to be (not that I find that any consolation)
    oh well, im sure you could write a letter of complaint to God or something.
    :thumb:
    Well seeing as your boobs, or mamary glands, are like, 90% fat, when you lose weight, it stands to reason that a fair portion of what you lose will come from where fat is most prevalent ie. your boobs. Don't feel hard done by. That's why fat chicks on the whole have big boobs.
    That's life i'm afraid, and like rainbow said if i lose it it goes off my boobs and if i gain, it comes back on my bum.

And i know lots of people that would be more than chuffed with a 32C so hey ho and all that :p
    beans wrote:
    And i know lots of people that would be more than chuffed with a 32C so hey ho and all that :p
    Hear Hear! :p

Ilora x
    You might start to like your new sized boobs.
    your gonna have to decide what you prefere- slimmer figure or bigger boobs.

why ditch the cleavage tops? they will still be fine, 32c isnt exactly small is it!!
    beans wrote:

true true, i should be thankful :)
    in some ways it is actually a good thing because now i can fit into tops i couldnt have done before!! ;)i can now have more choice in shops like top shop where (in the shop where i live) it is practically unheard of to stock size 16 tops :p they are all 8-10! not good

i currently weigh about 9 1/2 stone and im hoping to drop another stone by august so ill just have to hope it stops going from the boobs and goes from my thighs and bum instead! unlikely but i can dream
    im just about 5ft :) i looked it up and 8 1/2 stone is the average weight for someone of that height so thats what i want to get to! once i reach that im gonna keep it up!
    What are you doing to lose the weight, I wanna do it too!!!
    weightwatchers!! :) its very good! dont need to starve yourself like some diets and i can still eat chocolate whenever i want ;) you should try it :)
    ive been doing it for.. err.. about 12 weeks now and ive lost a stone and a half :D
    I'm so narked as I have a bigger (well just fuller) bust but me bellys all big-why can't I be happy with what I thought I wanted! I always thought I wouldnt care if i was size 22 if my bust was bigger but now it is and I am size 14 I'm still not happy!

Man girls are dumb-well i am!! I like my boobs now, I want to diet but don't wanna lose the fullness. I'm just glad new man likes my pot-bless him!
    Do you go to a weightwatchers club every week then?
    noo ive never been to the actual club. i just do it from home :) weigh myself every friday morning without fail - its easier than going to the club because then you feel like you HAVE to lose weight or youre a failure - plus if you dont lose it and someone does then you feel bad :( at least thats what my mum said it was like!!!