Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Giorgio Armani sunglasses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would you buy a Giorgio Armani sunglasses worth 139£ ? or any designer sunglasses for that matter! even though it looks so baaad on you?! dont know what to do. cant decide. its been a while since i bought a good pair. but im in love with the glasses! thick green plastic frame. faded green shade. new logo. should i? should i not? would you? ah im giving myself til thursday to convince myself not to get it.. :yum: help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have designer sunglasses but they're the only pair I've ever found that suit me. And they were only £100. And that was four years ago. And I wear them constantly in the summer, since I go to Florida a lot and don't take them off the whole time I'm there!
    if they look cool and you have the money then go ahead...personally i wouldnt...i'd have 1000 better things to buy with £139 than a pair of sunglasses tbh...
    no, i wouldn't, cause no sunglasses suit me at all, so i'd rather buy something for a fiver that didn't suit me that something for £136 that didn't suit me.

if you have the money and the inclination, then yeah, go for it.
    If I have the money then yeah.
    Though NOT if they look bad on you, even if they're cool.
    if you like them that much and youre willing to spend the cash on them then yeeeeah get them!! :)
    i personally would never ever buy designer glasses, if i had to get them id just pop down to specsavers or marksies and get some there ;) cheapo all the way
    I prefer to buy cheaper ones but rarely find a pair that suit me - if you're sure you would love them...get them! My bloke buys Oakleys...he's just managed to loose his 2nd pair costing a grand total of about £250 worth of sunglasses...in his case though, it's more money less sense...
    whats the point in buying them if they look bad on you?
    Blah wrote:
    whats the point in buying them if they look bad on you?

bad means good ;)
    why dont you have a look at other brands and other styles, i love so many designer sunglasses but cant wear them cos my face is way too small for them...but i can find a few that look good and i love, its just a case of looking
    Amira wrote:
    why dont you have a look at other brands and other styles, i love so many designer sunglasses but cant wear them cos my face is way too small for them...but i can find a few that look good and i love, its just a case of looking
    im quite an armani fella. gios come out with a new logo. dolces i think are too much for this place. guccis arent in at the mo. the rest i dont know.

wouldnt large glasses suit your small face? i mean dont you think its quite fashionable to wear a large pair, at least for women. and youdont seem to have a small face :confused:
    i have silhouette sunglasses, cost me £120 ish, amazing!!! Flexible titanium frames...the best thing in the world!!!
    If they are good lenses and worth the money then go for it...if it is just for the brand name then bit of a waste as protecting eyes is important.
    Well i jst bought a pair of glasses which dont suit me :chin: (see the attatchment) but they were only £10 so that makes it ok :yeees:

I just fell in love :hyper:

:wave:
    wouldnt large glasses suit your small face? i mean dont you think its quite fashionable to wear a large pair, at least for women. and youdont seem to have a small face :confused:

lol, there were a pair of YSL shades i fell in love with, but look at the pic and you'll laugh....my face is soo small that you can see more of the sunglasses than my face :blush:
    Amira wrote:
    lol, there were a pair of YSL shades i fell in love with, but look at the pic and you'll laugh....my face is soo small that you can see more of the sunglasses than my face :blush:
    cant really see how well it looks cos of the angle but personally i like large glasses on girls. its more chic me thinks. show us a front shot why not.
    ive just purchased the armanis and cant wait for the sun to come out. but in england, who knows when thats gonna be. (dumbass weather :mad: )
    lol i didnt take a front shot, i was trying to be arty and creative :p but nah....big glasses dont do it for me, i just end up looking a lot like a fly :(