Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what dream/nightmare you have?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO :hyper:

Well last night was quite a tearfull/sad one i think, was for me anyway -

walking down alley with collegue (girl i like :love: , wanna b wit her)
And then dream froze.
Came out of the bush/next alley and was crying and she got raped by a Romanian bloke she meet off the net.
We all started crying on each others shoulders for like 6 hours.

Then a BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* had to wake up, overslept - wish i knew what happened next.

You?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the last one I remember:

dreamt I was being taught to scuba dive by nicole kidman in town, in the river. walking though town in big flippers, and scuba gear.

she then proceded to teach me how to launch torpedoes at ships. (not that the avon has any proper ones on it...)

odd? yes.
    i've had loads.....

being chased and eaten alive by zombies (too much resident evil)

being shot and slowly bleeding to death

and 1 where my auntie was murdered and it was mentioned in a school assembly and someone laughed and i screamed at them that it wasnt funny then my best mate sneered at me as i walked out

going to school naked!!! (aahh i hate those dreams)

and ones that make you cry in your sleep and you wake up suddenly
    oooh, also I had a reoccouring dream when I was younger -

like those bikes from tron. But with just 2 parallel lines just travelling next to each other (no bikes). That was the whole dream. :chin:
    I very rarely remember my dreams/nightmares.

Although I did have a nightmare recently where one of my close relatives (not sure who) died. That was deeply upsetting for obvious reasons.

I'd really like to remember my dreams more than I do though.
    i like the dreams where you have sex and find drugs and money...they feel so real and whne you wake up you feel really good and then just realise it was just a dream lol
    I have a lot of unusual dreams... One that scared me involved an owl flying in the house. Actually I recently found out we have owls near where I live.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:
    i like the dreams where you have sex and find drugs and money...they feel so real and whne you wake up you feel really good and then just realise it was just a dream lol

Those ones are great. I wish I never wake up from them, hehe.

Or those ones where you die, see yourself dead, then wake up bloody scared, thinking "No, im dead, no, I want to stay alive..."

Has anyone ever woken up and been paralysed in bed for a while, before being able to move? Its bloody terrifying. You can speak or move, or jesture, or make any form of noise to let anyone know...
    ooo i had a MAD dream the other night, i went on a roadtrip on my own for some reason and found a horse along the way. was a cool horse and wanted to keep it, so when i was going to bed i locked it in my car. when i woke up in the morning it had smashed all my windows, so i was a bit pee'd off i shouted at it, but it just stared back, next thing i was fighting the horse in a gladiator style battle. i won, woke up
    me..

i once had a nightmare that i killed my dog and bought another one.. then i went up to this cliff and my *dead dog* was there with these bright red flashing eyes like the devil :confused: i woke up because of it and i lay there in bed absolutely terrifed because i thought my dog was on the other side of the bed waiting to get me.. i KNEW for sure that it wasnt there because the dog wasnt in the house at the time but i thought somehow it had come for me :eek:

another one i had when i was little was when me and a group of friends went walking in the woods with some torches and this big beaver/rat thing crossed the road in front of us, stopped and said boo to me :p and that was it!!! although when i had it the first time i was about 7 and it frightened the life out of me and i fell out of my bunkbed (i was on top :( ) hurt like hell lol
    I had a nightmare the other night that my dad had been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and nothing I could do would save him. Then I woke up and realised that was months ago. Wasn't very nice in the sense during that dream I really thought he was alive.
    The last nightmare I had was that I was being chased by a wolf and as I was reaching my car, I couldn't find the key! Then I woke up!
    I have recurring nightmares that my fiancee leaves me. :(
    I had a nightmare the other night that my dad had been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and nothing I could do would save him. Then I woke up and realised that was months ago. Wasn't very nice in the sense during that dream I really thought he was alive.
    :heart:

I keep having recurring dreams about my ex and getting back with him. I suppose those are nightmares :|.

I also keep having sex dreams. God it's been so long :(.
    I had a dream I was doing a dancing competation and everytime I did, I kept coming 2nd which was really frustrating. Them my coach/teacher told me to watch foot loose and dirty dancing and come back to try again. I did and I came FIRST! Wahey!! Was weird, but loved it.
    last night i had a nightmare. :(

i looked out of my bedroom window and my car had been broken into. but nothing was stolen. and i remember looking out of the window thinking i must cover it up with a bin bag else i'll get birds and stuff in it. but when i looked again seconds later, another window was smashed. and then when i got there, 2 of my wheel trims were different.

it was upsetting for me anyway.