Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what can i say

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:yippe: hi

As you know i like that girl from post ages ago, havent asked her but again i want to.

We walk together too work and back but i am so not talkative, some times we just say "hi" and "what u doing tonight" but that dont last 3minutes. I want to say more but i cant, i am a shy guy to all people but this is ten times worse as i like her. i know alot about her so i cant say alot :(

What can i say to her?

:crying: :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe you could slip her a letter as you part was on the way home...? at the end of the week perhaps so you dont have to be awkward straight away the next morning

there's not much you have to loose, and if you're shy it's probably easier to write down your feelings that to say them out loud :yes:
    Replicant wrote:
    maybe you could slip her a letter as you part was on the way home...? at the end of the week perhaps so you dont have to be awkward straight away the next morning

there's not much you have to loose, and if you're shy it's probably easier to write down your feelings that to say them out loud :yes:

what do you mean?
    Well you said you are a shy guy. Maybe if you wrote down what you wish you could say, or what you want to say, it would be easier for you.
    Get her email, or instant messanger s/n and talk to her online.. its a LOT easier
    I do have her MSN Messenger and when im on i talk to her/people like mad. they cant shut me up.

Its just when we are walking i shut up and feels uncomfatable :mad:
    Thats the same way I am.. but, i think ive gotten over that, to an extent. Just bring up a topic she's interested in, and the conversation should be good..
    Thats the same way I am.. but, i think ive gotten over that, to an extent. Just bring up a topic she's interested in, and the conversation should be good..

Like?, any ideas you would speak to a female/man?

I know like soo much about her tho :yeees: and i got 10/10 on here little Bebo quiz
    Any ideas? we said 3 things yesterday :nervous:
    Any ideas? we said 3 things yesterday :nervous:

Ask her if she 'd like to go to the movies sometime...like tomorrow ;-)
    your-babe wrote:
    :thumb: Movies are brill, cos afterwards u can chat bout the film, n the previews to others u wanna see, so u could drop in about doing it again! :thumb:

First i would have to ask her to go to the cinemas and i dont think i can do that :nervous: Secondly that would be at night, and i guess we would chat after the film and then like a week apart till work. I need somet when we walk to and back from work :banghead:
    how about asking her if she had seen a film which was out recently
    Wyetry wrote:
    how about asking her if she had seen a film which was out recently

Monster-in-law (whatever its called), it was ok - not my cup of tea, wouldnt of gone to see it but was only thing on.

Allready know :yeees:
    I think the idea of asking her to do something would be good, although i am of a similar disposition and find it hard to ask that kinda thing, so i can sympathise.
    If you know lots about her, target her interests, but try and keep it a casual thing to begin with, so it's less like a date (although you'll get to spend time together and see how things develop)
    Then again, if shes quite outgoing why not try something new and exillerating, like karting. it's not formal, great fun and it'll give you both a buzz (important for the psycological side, as she'll associate being with you fun, new and exciting)