Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boobs(or lack of!) and tops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello my fashion guru's! Okay i have medium sized boobies(more than a handfuls a waste...right?!...)b- c cup. I was just wondering what style of top, if there is a particular style and its not down to the top itself, that makes them look nicer, not necessarily bigger, just not drown them, i find that v-necks make them look smaller but polo necks make them look bigger so hopefully you can see where i'm going with that. I seem to think that halter necks are good for this, not sure if its true or not, but either way i don't like halter neck tops anywayz! So im asking for a style of top that enhances them and their shape but not a particular top :) Am i getting there?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Vest tops, not the strappy low cut ones though. Also if you wear a plain bra as opposed to one with lace/detail on it cause they can look lumpy through clothes, and for me anyway, smoother lines make your breasts look a better shape.
    I think things with a higher neck are likely to emphasise your boobs (and make smaller boobs appear more noticable), whereas things that are lower cut suit women with bigger boobs more than they suit women with smaller boobs. Also you are lucky if you have smaller boobs in that you're more likely to be able to wear tops that don't require a bra, so perhaps you should experiment with strapless/backless tops for nights out.
    yeah, i agree with Almost innocent - give halternecks a try. im a Bcup+all my friends are jealous that i can go bra-less, even tho i dont always like to do it.