Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Outlook

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Outlook is being really weird. It keeps requesting my password for hotmail and for my uni webmail. Even though I've already given it the correct password and told it to remember it. Suggestions, or places I can download it again etc?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks, I'll give that a try, even though it's for express it should do the same.
    This may sound a bit stupid, but how do you know it's nothing to with Hotmail or your uni webmail? I had a similar problem a while back and we had phone up Blueyonder to sort it all out...
    Another question on outlook. I had outlook 2000, recently updated to 20003, but now the outlook today menu has gone. :( That was the best bit too!!
    This may sound a bit stupid, but how do you know it's nothing to with Hotmail or your uni webmail? I had a similar problem a while back and we had phone up Blueyonder to sort it all out...
    Because they're different set-ups. Hotmail is HTTP, and my uni webmail is IMAP, both are also working independently of outlook.