Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pain in my hand

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep getting a sharp pain in my right hand at random times, its just on the left most finger (next to the thing) well bellow that, on the actual hand. im not sure what it could be, any ideas? if it gets worse i'll phone the docs and see.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That might possibly be RSI. I used to get that in my thumb, but now I get it somewere around my knuckles or my two middle fingers on my right hand. (Whether this is anything to do with shutting my fingers in the door a few years ago or not, I don't know)
    hmm i have had continuous RSI problems before but, this pain is different from the pain i felt before, i wonder if it was that or not, thanks, i think ill check it out with the doc next week
    Hellfire wrote:
    its just on the left most finger (next to the thing) well bellow that, on the actual hand
    Eh?

Could be anything. If it's bothersome, see your GP.
    RSI probly.
    do you send a lot of texts?
    could just be a sprain?!
    next to the thing???

Try resting it as much as possible and see if it eases, if it feels muscular ibrofen gel is good
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    He probably means thumb... thing... lol