Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do men hate about women? What do women hate about men?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do men hate about women? What do women hate about men?
about everything! about the personality, physical attribute, attitude, behaviour, mannerism....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your name reflects your question
    I dont think you can actually generalise with a question like that!
    behaviour - over jealousness, if that's a word.

I love the fact she's jealous cos it means she wants me :blush:

but sometimes it goes way too far, especially when she has plenty of male freinds...

but she's loverly apart from that so I guess I can live with it ;)
    I have a phobia of women I think. Not completely so, but if I meet a woman or girl I'll often be suspicious of them and prejudge them. I'm kinda like that with guys sometimes though, but not as often.
    girls who over anaylse everything really do my nut in!
    In men: being totaly unsympathetic when you want them to be and then being overly sympathetic when you don't want them to be. and i can never explain it but a quote from robin hood can very well: "men speak of love convienetly when it does not burden them." Very true. And stomach coming over everything else. Just about every guy i've known has at least one of these.
    men: not being able to pee straight and leaving the toilet seat up
    When women leave the toilet seat down. How inconsiderate.
    least when we leave seat down you dont stand the risk of falling into the loo!
    I hate jealousy in any partner. If you can't trust me enough to let me go out with my mates and get pissed, then I don't want to be with you anyway.

salteser: yeah, but when you leave the seat down and we don't notice, the whole flipping room (and us) gets sprayed!
    Men that are overly muscled, it's like 'okay, do you pop steroids? Or just work out all day and not socialize except to get laid?'. Think Arnold Schwartzenegger, that is overly muscled. :yuck:

Men that are exceedingly arrogant, and bullheaded, have a one-track mind, and are not disturbed by a sad animal, even if it's starving to death.

jealousy is somewhat good (not to the point where they won't let you go out with your friends, but to the point where if they see you checking out another guy for a while, they get antsy), because that way you know that they don't want to lose you (which is why people get jealous. They're insecure and worried about you falling for someone else and leaving them), but at the same time, it's pretty possessive. I'm not a piece of property, don't attempt to treat me as such.

Oh, and playing video games so much that it's almost like they wouldn't notice if my hair was on fire. :eek:

But the number one thing I cannot stand in any man, is discrimination. If a guy has a thing against people with disabilities, mental illness, or if he's sexist, racist, or believes that all children are stupid and should be seen but not heard ALL THE TIME, I'm not interested. It's 'sorry bub, get lost. find someone else.'
    yeah, but when you leave the seat down and we don't notice, the whole flipping room (and us) gets sprayed![/QUOTE]

serious? you cant aim into a hole that big? obv i wdnt no but it dusnt seem that hard?
    salteaser wrote:
    least when we leave seat down you dont stand the risk of falling into the loo!

EAT MORE!! :p:p
    You can't generalise to either...

I s'pose what I don't like about men in general, or a great deal of the ones I've met is that many talk about women when they're in bed with them, like they're love objects. Another thing is that a lot tend to smell or be grubby.

Women can be bitchy, cruel and demeaning towards men.

The thing that pisses me off about both sexes are people desperate for relationships.