Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Breaking UP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just broke up with my gf a hour ago. She meant everything to me. WHy did i do it?? Im so unbelievably sad right now weve been going out for almost 10 months. And now were no more.

Comments

• Options
    star* wrote:
    why did you break up with her? (if you don't mind me asking)

When I broke up with a boyfriend I thought afterwards have I done the right thing, it's because it's a shock to the system, you suddenly feel lonely or whatever.

I guess it's the same with any decision, you have some doubt afterwards

Stars right. Maybe your just feeling a little lonely right now because of the aftermath of your break up. It'll pass, don't worry.
  • Options
    Yeh, you need to give it time. It's inevitable that you will feel like this, it only happened an hour ago!
  • Options
    well i broke up with my gf a few days ago and that was a year and 6 months + relationship

its painful but your young i bet and the reason why u break up is because ur bored and want to get out there flirt with girls and live ur youthful life

i feel really bad at the moment but say a months time il be good and there will be other girls then the whole circle starts again :P
    but the thing is you prob feel so sad that you was confused on what to do.... just like me but it was best to end it.... like some one else said you have doubts if your right or wrong what hurts you and your worried that you will never find a girl like that again?.