Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How can i say thankyou!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months now, and since i've met him my flatmates have basically become bullies because since i've been with him i've done things that dont involve them & they dont seem to like that! Strange people!

Anywayz, because they've treated me so badly its really depressed me lately. My boyfriend has been so supportive though & is really helping me through it even though i'm still struggling to ignore them.

I just wanted to find a way to show him how thankful & happy i am to have him. But i just don't know how to show it or say it. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    Whats wrong with just telling him what you've told us? Say i've been having a hard time lately and i really appreciate the support you have given me.
  • Options
    *bexfizz* wrote:
    I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months now, and since i've met him my flatmates have basically become bullies because since i've been with him i've done things that dont involve them & they dont seem to like that! Strange people!

Anywayz, because they've treated me so badly its really depressed me lately. My boyfriend has been so supportive though & is really helping me through it even though i'm still struggling to ignore them.

I just wanted to find a way to show him how thankful & happy i am to have him. But i just don't know how to show it or say it. Please help!

tie him to the bed and show him just how grateful you are :yeees:
  • Options
    tie him to the bed and show him just how grateful you are :yeees:

while that isnt a bad idea its still not a helpfull idea, if she ment it in a sexual way she would have put it in the sex forum
  • Options
    Nightbreed wrote:
    while that isnt a bad idea its still not a helpfull idea, if she ment it in a sexual way she would have put it in the sex forum

well then tie him to the bed and say "thank you".
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Whats wrong with just telling him what you've told us? Say i've been having a hard time lately and i really appreciate the support you have given me.

yup. that's what i'd do.

nothing nicer that knowing someone appreciates you.
  • Options
    leave him a little note on his pillow saying what you said to us tied up in a pretty ribbon or something or somwhere where he can find it ;) sweet n simple