Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling lost

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone ever feel completly lost?
i just dont seem to know what to do and where everythings headed and it makes me feel down sometimes and was wondering if i was the only person that ever feels like this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What do you mean?

I once got horribly lost in north London
    :yes:

feeling this right now too
    dont worry oure not alone. i feel the same too. especially when i cant find my way.
    lazymonkey wrote:
    i just dont seem to know what to do and where everythings headed and it makes me feel down sometimes and was wondering if i was the only person that ever feels like this?
    no you're not the only person who feels like that. but may be you could spend some time planning out your goals... it might give you something to aim for and a focus to your life. :)
    lazymonkey wrote:

hey
    Of course you're not the only one that feels like this. Most people get these feelings from time to time. I guess the issue is, how often are you feeling like this? If it's a persistent problem maybe you should speak to someone about it? Your Gp is always there if you need to talk about any issue relating to you health. Or, fi you'd rather talk to someone anonymously, you could try one of these guys:

SupportLine
    Confidential and emotional support on the telephone for children, young adults and adults who are socially isolated, vulnerable, at risk and victims of any form of abuse.
    Web: www.supportline.org.uk
    Tel: 020 8554 9004

SanelineOffers practical information, crisis care and emotional support to anybody affected by mental health problems.
    Web: www.sane.org.uk
    Tel: 0845 767 8000

Take care :)