Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fooling around

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, there is this guy who i like and he has a gfriend but we are good mates and have kissed in the past. Recently we have been really flirty and we both feel sexually attracted to each other. He wants to go a little further and have some fun together, not sex cause im a virgin and iv said no but maybe kissing, feeling each other and hand jobs and stuff. I really want to but im scared some1 will find out(we work together) and also dnt know if we should cause he has a gfriend. I keep telling myself it is just some harmless fun but im so scared of people at work knowing and judging me cause he has a gfriend and thinking im a slag. He says he wont say anything and i definetly wont but still not sure. Feel like we need to do something cause there is all this sexual tension between us.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd say, if he has a girlfriend stay well clear, he can't be trusted
    Yes indeed, stay well away.
    You obviously have doubts..so don't go ahead with it.
    Plus you don't want to be seen as the "other woman" type thing.
    Been there, done that. It's not worth it. If he doesn't want to leave his girlfriend and be with you then he doesn't have enough respect for you. Forget him, he'll only hurt you. Go find someone who adores you, and be happy.

xxx
    ignore the sexual tension and just stay away.
    Believe me, it ain't worth it, just stay clear
    I have to agree its a bad idea, I speak from as the guy in a similar set up *hangs his head in shame* he wont be worth it, give it a few years and if he grows up he might be worth thinking about again but right now you dont want the hassel