Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm needing your help guys?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I am a member of a street team that is trying to get a well known singer back into Europe, Jordan Knight you may know as being a member of the highly successful boyband called New Kids On The Block.

Well, so far we have been supported 100% by different corners.

April 30th, Jordan Knight was an act on the ITV show 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' a few weeks ago and lost out a place in the final by a mer 37 point.
Anyway, on the friday 29th april Jordan did a show at Londons Hard Rock Cafe and well it was Fantastic!.

Because of the turn out in april, Jordan is now coming back to do 2 more shows on 23rd June. Followed by a tour in september of the Hard Rock Cafes in Europe and London being on that list also.

What I ask, is for any EX or still (a closet LOL) NKOTB fan or even if you had brothers, sister, aunts, cousins, friends or whatever that were into them or are still and would love to see Jordan Knight live on 23rd June, please can I ask you to check out his UK website www.jordanknight-uk.com or www.jordanknight.com
you'll find all the info that is needed on this show, all his tour info that he's doing at present, aswell as new releases, pic's and so forth.

Thank you for your time in reading this message you'r help would be very much appreciated, could I get you to pass this info on please :)

Thankyou
Karen (JK-UK Street Team ass.)

Post edited by JustV on

Comments