Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Full 3D shroom visuals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I know I posted about stopping drugs a while ago but I havent :banghead: Ne way, I went clubbing and hippy flipped (shrooms and pills together) taking about 6 pills altogether (taking them spaced out across the night) and 10g of truffles (which I took as I was in the queue for the club)...I cant say I saw anything that wasnt there in the club but the psydelic effects were amazing...Ne way, as I was coming down, I saw some crazy things, like a toy train going around my room, with the track being magically laid in front of it. Also, I saw poems being written before my eyes and (with my eyes closed), a cartoon about a car cruising around the ghetto and dealing...so much went on that I couldnt sleep until 11 am!!! All in all, I thought it was pretty cool and having never done pills and shrooms together, I can say it was one of the most amazing buzzes Ive had.

Anyways, I just want to ask if anyone has experienced this before with pills and shrooms?

Comments

• Options
    I just got in from a nite out and me m8 did shrooms n pills at the same time, he smeeded to get pretty fucked up , but he did do a pill or two + 40g of columbians all in one go.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I remember coming home from a night out raving and necking a couple of hundred liberty caps with my mate. Things certainly wenty weird from there and I have some amazing visuals.
    Good fun.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Took shrooms first then pills about an hour into trip, the pills made things alot more trippier but everything was completly calm. I found acid with pills to be better.
  • Options
    question

Hey, this may be slightly off the topic, but do these comedown aids really work? Stuff like mood doctor you can get to replace seratonin levels?
  • Options
    saj029763 wrote:
    Hey, this may be slightly off the topic, but do these comedown aids really work? Stuff like mood doctor you can get to replace seratonin levels?

Its grossly off topic.

And the answer is, maybe. Though only 5-HTP, anything else is just crap to sell you to make a profit.
  • Options
    Apologies for going grossly off tangent lol

If we're talking about mixing drugs then the only major experience I had was with coke and ecstasy - it was not a good idea, I was wired up all night although my body felt exhausted.
  • Options
    Thanks budda, will give it a go and see what happens.

Can you get something like a testing kit for pills to gauge the MDMA content? It's just a bit annoying not knowing exactly what your taking until after you have had it
  • Options
    No, unless you have access to lab test results you will never know the mg content.

There are several kits on the market which can give you an idea of the contents of the pill.

The E-Z test is the easiest and the most common, its a set of two or three bottles. You scrape off a tiny bit of your pill then drip the liquid on, it then changes colour depending on what is on them, the quicker the change normally the stronger the pill.

You can also get whats called 'chromo plates' these will give you a break down of all the chemicals in your pill (though not the amount). These are more expencive and harder to use.
  • Options
    Just had a quick search on the net and it seems EZ Test are only delivering in Australia and not internationally.

I had a mad comedown about a month ago - usual stuff like feeling tired, down etc but this one was different. It was like I had gone emotionally numb. Couldn't feel angry, happy, sad anything for about 2 days. Was well scary but then it wore off.

Think I got a really shit pill
  • Options
    Doesnt have to be anything different in the pill, what you describe are classic symptoms of seritonin loss, this is caused by MDMA.

As for E Z test, where are you then? They definately sell them in the UK.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think pillreports.com have a link to somewhere that sells testing kits, you could try there...
  • Options
    Manchester - They dont deliver to the UK via their website. But think I have found another testing kit by a different company who will deliver.

How often do you pill? Do you think a couple of pills on a night out once a week is too much? I should really have a few weeks off....
  • Options
    Once a week is considered normal by loads of people but I think you should leave it and only do them once every couple of weeks at the most, once a month would be even better.
  • Options
    Yeah I think I'll start trying once every fortnight and see how it goes. Thanks mate, you've been very helpful!