Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need some help with Crack, Heroin & LSD

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    well from my experience with crack id say its the best feelin ever it turns me on so much just thinkin about it is annoyin .
    The thing with it u take it and the feelin u get, its like a wicked orgasm fuck me lol.

but the feelin only lasts for a few minutes if that ,then u need another lick they call it and another and then wen u run out of crack the come down is really bad it made me very depressed and u dnt even think straight i spent 200 pound in 2 days once fuck me .
    I dont take it now but its allways in my head somtimes i get tempted t,
    it is hard not t fall back into the trap.
    :wave:

I can see that if crack is readily available there's going to be a problem.
    If I want crack it's a mission to score it and once it's gone it's quite easy to accept.

That doesn't mean that I don't appreciate how nice it is though, or how addictive and damaging it could be.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    I can see that if crack is readily available there's going to be a problem.
    If I want crack it's a mission to score it and once it's gone it's quite easy to accept..

Depends on the person really, some just take to certain drugs and then you can be in serious trouble.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey thanks thaks 4 all your help
    im just about wrapping up my project now and its pretty good!
    ~XXX~
This discussion has been closed.