Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Show us your likes

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mean Bean wrote:
    what is that smiley doing? :eek: :eek:

I think he's a bit overexcited!

Beans what sort do you like?

Mean bean is the shoooo* queen

*The incorrect spelling of this wrd was intentional :yes:
    Most of my trainers are 'skate trainers' actually read etnies cause they don't cut my feet, or converse.
    I like the pair i have at the minute but the heels are worn out cause they are so old and they make my feet bleed, and i can't buy the smae pair of trainers twice cause that would just be sad :p
    I have a few pairs of Etnies.

I cant recommend any others though, as most of the skate companies (other than Etnies) make crap womens trainers.

Look on kates skates, see if you can find anything you like there.
    ive had a couple of pair of Etnies, they last forever, still wear my union jack etnies which ive had for about 3 years, very comfy. at the moment im still wearing out my RBK Carter Tennis, which are very comfy. might get the Sean Carter 2's next.
    Carolina wrote:
    I like that but i'd be worry about everything falling out if i leant down or danced or moved :lol:
    Your breasts wouldn't fall out, no matter how big they are, as they'd be pushed up and held in place snuggly by the corset if laced correctly.