Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Question about exam papers

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Was talking to a teacher about changing tiers (higher or foundation) and asked her if I was able to change from higher to foundation, as the higher mocks have been too hard for me. What's all this about if I was to change, I'd have to pay for it?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I changed my maths tier for higher to...the middle one...the word has left me. That was at GCSE, you're at GCSE? Didn't cost me anything - also placed in foundation spanish from higher, also not costing anything - tis your choice :)
    I changed my maths tier for higher to...the middle one...the word has left me

Intermediate is the word .... ;)

I did the same and didn't cost me anything, GCSE Level also.
    Perhaps your school is mean and are charging you for the administration costs? Everyone seems to charge admin costs these days.
    Was talking to a teacher about changing tiers (higher or foundation) and asked her if I was able to change from higher to foundation, as the higher mocks have been too hard for me. What's all this about if I was to change, I'd have to pay for it?

From what i remember the highest grade you can get on foundation is a C isn't it? Is there no intermediate level at your school?
    satehen wrote:
    From what i remember the highest grade you can get on foundation is a C isn't it? Is there no intermediate level at your school?

No - I really don't understand why I'm entered for Higher Science anyway. Yeah, the highest you can get on Foundation is a C.
    It might be because you are already registered to do the Higher and so to reigister you on the Foundation at this stage may cost you money? :chin:
    after a certain date it's up to you to foot the bill for changing tiers