Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seducing the ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I plan to seduce my ex and have sex in the back of his car when we go to redhill in June for the day, we always sleep tpgether if we're left alone but things have calmed down now and depending on how well we are getting on i might not do it.(we're still friends btw) But if i do im not really sure how to go about it...

any tips would be great, like how to get him in the back seat but subtly etc... or should i just plain ask him for a fuck? :naughty:

thanks for your help you kinky lot!

Comments

• Options
    Ex's are ex's for a reason right? Yeh.....right...

Trust me anything you do will get him in the sack, most guys do anything for a shag, especially with their ex.
  • Options
    get in the back seat and spread your legs
  • Options
    Tumble accidently through the gap between the 2 front seats saying "Oops I fell" in a very fake, feminine tone...it might take a few goes before you manage to have reached the back seat...but at least he'll have got the idea...possibly...by the time you're there...!
  • Options
    why dont you just get back with him? lol
  • Options
    I'm sure you can think of something to do to get him in the mood while he's driving. ;)
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    I'm sure you can think of something to do to get him in the mood while he's driving. ;)
    *not on a dual carriadgeway*

;) speaks from experience
  • Options
    im sure a short skirt would well, aid you in your endevour!
  • Options
    I think the blatent route would be fastest
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    why dont you just get back with him? lol

believe me we've tried lol... we have this casual thing where we sleep together when we hang out with eachother (when we agree to try and be friends) we got back together for a few days but his feelings werent all there and he called it off as he werent sure if he could follow it through. I still have strong feelings for him but i know that they werent as strong as they were back then, i'd love a casual r'ship but i dont think he would so i dont ask lol.

we are still friends but the sexual enegry it still very much there between us when we're alone. He just dont wana get back together and i agree now as i've realised there are other men in the world...

i'll probably wear a short skirt and just start flirting. it'll be all good. :D I'm very excited im gona have all the sex...

i really should just get myself a new man, but for the time being he'll do. :p