Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i just noticed that ma nipples are pleeing as in the skin is cummin off is that normal its only we tiny bits of skin but is it normal thankz for your help xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That happened to me once, but only because they'd been bitten! Could be just normal skin shedding, unless you've caught them on something?
    Mine do if they've been played with too often. I wouldn't worry about it though, as long as they aint sore it'll probably just be normal skin shedding.
    I once cut my nipple with a razor (by accident). It was painful, yet strangely arousing.
    satehen wrote:
    I once cut my nipple with a razor (by accident). It was painful, yet strangely arousing.
    :eek2: --> :eek: --> :naughty:

(In that order)
    Lol :p
    satehen wrote:

I also did that, and i would just say that i was fucking painfull!

There is nothing arousing about your sore bleeding nipple continually rubbing against your bra all day!
    My nipples shed a bit too sometimes... i was worried about it but i just cream them when i get out of the bath, i notice it when i get out the bath and i dried them then the dry skin is noticeable...
    beans wrote:
    I also did that, and i would just say that i was fucking painfull!

There is nothing arousing about your sore bleeding nipple continually rubbing against your bra all day!

Ha Ha beans, i guess i'm just a little kinkier than you!