Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pill comedown/bad trip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, last night i took 1 1/2blue ferraris and they didnt work as well as usual. i felt sick and was retching for ages and im still feeling really sick today. Does anyone know why this is? I don't normally feel sick at all and its really strange and i don't like it! I can't type in proper sentances at the moment but hopefully someone can help explain to me, please! Got to go to work in 2 hours *cries* Thanks x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    purhaps some mean person put some nasty ingredients in those pills while they were making them.

hope you feel better soon! I would go home sick if you feel really bad :yes:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If you work weekends you're either a mug or student - either way you have no sympathy from me! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    cant help with your problem, but how the fuck can you do pills then go to work the next day, i can barely speak the day after
    lol i agree. most of them take im pretty screwed over after a nite of pilling, alltho i do quite a few, just depends who u are really, and the pills, u do get those shitty ones, like blue armanis, they had an interesting trippy side to them tho
    Hey, last night i took 1 1/2blue ferraris and they didnt work as well as usual. i felt sick and was retching for ages and im still feeling really sick today. Does anyone know why this is? I don't normally feel sick at all and its really strange and i don't like it! I can't type in proper sentances at the moment but hopefully someone can help explain to me, please! Got to go to work in 2 hours *cries* Thanks x

Sounds like dodgy pills, although stimulants generally do sometimes make me sick.