Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

barry m dazzle dust

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
looking at buying some of this from here:
http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=BACBP1064
i like the chocolate, baby pink, and turquoise colours, as ive got alot of the others.
Has anybody used these? is £4.50 a good price? how big are the pots themselves, so i know how long the stuff will last
Thanx
SBG

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Barry M sparkle dust is great I have a pink one and a green one. They last ages so £4.50 is a bargain. Go to Superdrug they sell them there.
    I have 2 pots of black, 1 pot of purple, 1 blue and 1 green. They've lasted for ages and ages. I'd recommend them to anyone, they really are worth £4.50.

The only downside I've found, is that if you get dazzledust on any fabric, it won't wash out.... It stains pretty badly lol.

Ilora x
    Do you wear it like eyeshadow? Forgive my ignorance, but surely it'd just fall off? :confused:
    It IS eyeshadow lol. You just dip your brush in, and paint it onto your lids... it's pretty simple really. :thumb:

Ilora x
    can u apply it using ur fingers, only i cant get the hand of brushes?
    SBG
    I usually use a sponge tip applicator. I usually tap the excess off as it can go everywhere. I've never tried using my fingers to apply.
    can u apply it using ur fingers, only i cant get the hand of brushes?
    SBG
    I've used my fingers, but when you've got long nails like mine, a brush is your best friend. I usually dab the edge of the brush around the edge of the pot, just to secure the power into the brush, I don't tend to tap it because I just lose most of the powder off the brush that way and end up having to paint several layers on....

Ilora x
    It IS eyeshadow lol. You just dip your brush in, and paint it onto your lids... it's pretty simple really. :thumb:

Ilora x

Oh lolololol forgive me for asking!
    :blush:
    Check in superdrug, it might be cheaper, they normally have a tonne of barry m stuff in there.
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Oh lolololol forgive me for asking!
    Heh <3

(I wasnt sure if it was eyeshadow either)
    I have a pink one, and it has lasted me absolutely ages, because you don't need to use that much to create a good look with it. The pots aren't huge, but they last ages. I too would suggest superdrug, like beans said.
    I've never seen this before...is is very sparkly when on the eyelids?