Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Problem - returning goods to Burton/Topman.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wasnt sure if had to put this in fashion but just hoping for a speedy response so went for this forum hoping someone could help.

I purchased some stuff off the net from Burtons and Topman and have a return for each of them. However both parcels came on the same day and I have got the two return stickers muddled up.

One is

Spectrum for Arcadia
Merton Drive
Grafton Street
Redmoor
Milton Keynes
MK6 4ZR

and the other:

Spectrum for Arcadia
Monkspath Distribution Centre
Higlands Road
Redmoor
Shirley
B90 4NU

All contact numbers are shut by now and not really sure how to find out which one is for Topman returns and which for Burton as the websites dont seem to say. If anyone somehow knows the answer (maybe returned clothes recently and has a good memory?!) Id be really grateful!

Cheers.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    err surely you can wait till tomorrow?

and can you not return them instore?
    they are the same group anyhow, it probably wouldn't matter.
    I bought goods online from Boots over the Christmas period and a couple of items had to be returned (because they were damaged), I just took them to my local store and showed them the invoices, got it sorted no probs.
    (my store didnt even sell what id purchased)
    Take them to your local store, along with the receipt and the payment card, and they'll sort it out for you.

saves on the postage for you, too.
    taking them instore is your best bet. On a side note, you could have emailed them via their respective websites and asked them and they would have supplied you with what you wanted to know.
    Both websites say you can return the goods to the store for a full refund, or alternatively send them back free of charge using the labels provided.

Seeing as you won't be able to post them before tomorrow, you may as well give the helpline a ring and find out which is which.

Failing that, get yourself down to the ordinary shop.
    Burtons / Topman

Hi I work for Spectrum, Top Man goes to the Milton Keynes address and Burtons to the Birmingham address. I work at the Milton Keynes DC. I hope this helps.
    Unless shops nowadays have a 2 year return policy, it probably won't.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Unless shops nowadays have a 2 year return policy, it probably won't.

thats gotta be post of the week
This discussion has been closed.