Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

1st year over...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i cant believe my first year is done!! :thumb:
its gone so quickley!! fingers crossed for passing!!! :chin: im 99% certain i have passed so its about about 2nd yr.... bring it on...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done, hope yer planning to pardy hardy!

:thumb:
    TheOne wrote:
    i cant believe my first year is done!! :thumb:
    its gone so quickley!! fingers crossed for passing!!! :chin: im 99% certain i have passed so its about about 2nd yr.... bring it on...

You wait till your at the end of your 3rd year. The whole shebang flies by.
    You wait till your at the end of your 3rd year. The whole shebang flies by.

tell me about it! just finished my first year and it's gone really quick. i'll be finished before i know it and i've got a lot of work to do inbetween now and then. :thumb:
    I haven't even done my first exam yet! Can't wait for the summer of love to begin!

Bopz
    Got my first exam tomorrow - Russian Grammar and it's a shit. Then 4 more in 6 days. Never mind - it'll be all sex drugs and rock and roll afterwards. Plus 2nd year language doesn't go towards my degree! Yeah!
    my exams ended yesterday so thats the end of the 2nd year i guess.
    but i know i've got 1 re-sit piece of coursework to do over the summer.
    1 more year and i'm outta here! :yippe:
    I finished everything for first year last week. Glad it's all over for 4 months! I think it goes really fast because the year is a lot shorter than at school. I only had two 12 week semesters and then about 3 or 4 weeks before my exams.
    I'll have my 2nd year finished by this time next week. Then flying out on holiday Thursday morning. Can't wait. But no it does fly, think the 2nd years gone quicker than the 1st year did actually which is quite scary.
    I had my last final yesterday .. end of first year another year than I transfer!
    I still don't finish mine for a month. Though at least I have 4 weeks revision time...