Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Truffles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tried 10g of truffles a couple of days ago after reading they're different from other shrooms. I made sure I was totally relaxed, ready to go with it and had no worries about taking them.

First I found everything funny, then when it peaked I just had this fear about stupid things like what was going to happen when something on tv finished, just about everything scared me because once I started doing it I knew I'd have to stop sometime. It got so bad I threw the rest away so I didn't forget and take some more another time. Have to say they were alot stronger than I thought, the whole room was moving like I've never seen before but that part didn't cause me to freak out like that. Anyway after about an hour of this I was laughing at everything again and the whole room was dancing, it ended up being well worth it and one of the best things I've tried.

That part at the start worries me about taking them again. If I'd thought of something worrying me I'd know what the problem was but it came out of nowhere. Did I just take too much? I could try less next time but after the first hour it felt just right so I'd prefer to do the same amount.

Also, I've read these aren't technically mushrooms (though I doubt it matters if it's something illegal in them) so are they included in the ban coming soon?

Comments

• Options
    Very good truffles were when i took them, i'd take them again!
  • Options
    Definitely will, I'll put that first hour down as part of the experience. In a way it kind of added to the whole thing. Better than mushrooms which are a bit edgy for me, and some of the wierdest visuals and thoughts I couldn't stop laughing at :)
  • Options
    Yes they are illegal.

And the fear you experienced is probably because you are inexperienced with hallucinogens and the dose you took was a little too much for you.