Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please tell me about Abortion!I have some questions and need some help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend is from Japan and is 17. He has a twenty year old girlfriend who got pregnant about 1 month ago.
Where is the best place to go in London?
How much will it cost?(doesnt matter about costs!!!)
How long does it take?
Does personal information need to be given?
If so what?
Can it be easily booked and done?
Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the UK, abortion is not available on demand. You cannot just go out and book one. If a woman has an unwanted pregnancy, she can contact the following organisations for counselling:

British Pregnancy Advisory Service
    Information and counselling on pregnancy issues, abortion and fertility.
    Telephone number: 0845 730 4030

Brook Advisory Centres
    Centres offer young people advice, counseling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185 023

They will help her to discuss all her options, including adoption, as well as abortion.

Karla
    Looks like another victim "empowered" by abortion. How truly pathetic.

Isn't good how women are EXPECTED to get abortions today? Not much of a CHOICE is it? Especially not when men are not expected to show any responsibility! Funny how all this was promoted with the goal of empowering women.

"Use and abort" - the motto of sexual freedom. (Freedom for irresponsible males).
    Ill do it for you and Ill only charge you £20!
    People like ganjaman should not be allowed to express stupid, pathetic opinions within a moderated site, I echo the sentiments of people on this site that have advocated a caring, compassionate view. Those people who feel the need to share their concerns on a site such as this do not need or want to hear moronic or ill-judged comments.
    R U avin' a larf, ganjaman. U R 1 sick individual. Does it not turn your stomach to hear about people hurting baies? Don't you realise that u r offering your services to harm an unborn child. you pathetic little wanker! Nobody thinks its funny.
    The subject of abortion is a very sensitive one and idiots like u need to keep your childish remarks where they belong, up your ass!