Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help with sex question!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I finally got 2gether with this bloke after 2 years and we have done alot of stuff together foreplay etc. I am a virgin and he isnt and when he goes to "finger me" it hurts slightly and we tried sex but I could accomodate him. I feel so embarresssed can you please help me.

Comments

• Options
    There is absolutely no reason to be embarrased! Everyone has to learn what they enjoy and how to enjoy it. I never had your problem because I have been masturbating since I was 12 and inserted fingers and other objects since I was 13. But even so, boys can be clumsy and cause pain. Often they can't wait for the girl to lubricate. I have especially bad memories of boys who are no virgin, but still inexperienced. They (not all of course) just push ahead because they are too horny to control themselves.

If you are a virgin, or built tighter than your bf's previous conquest, just take it easy - the reward will come later on!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Not being cruel or anything, but does he really like love you, or r u just a notch on the post. It sounds like you dont really want to have sex with him. For god sake dont do it if you dont want to. You shouldnt do something u might later regret. If fingering hurts, then tell him just to stimulate your clit. He doesnt have to stick his fingers up to make you come.

And yes i am male. But i am very sensitive to this stuff.

Sex is bound to hurt if fingering does