Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i've been raped help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry

[This message has been edited by lucy180485 (edited 26-07-2000).]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there

Can I just give you a couple of friendly pointers about netiquette?

It's not a very good idea to post topics like this one if it isn't a true emergency, because it tends to make people panic.

Do a site search before you make postings like this one, TheSite have lots of info about sexual assault. Think before you post. If you waste people's time on message boards they get pretty annoyed.

Ed (wise old lag)
    ok sorry
    You were raped, oh my god, thats terrible, did they get the guy who did it?
    rachael,
    if you knew who it was at the time, and there was no evidence (which means police cant do nothing), wouldnt you want to kill that person? (cause i would).
    people get life in prison for this..
    sorry for bringing up the past.

the person that started the topic doesnt seem serious (to me anyway)..
    ok....
    theres no way that anyone can really understand the full situation by talking on a msg board.. must be very complicated..
    I think Lucy is just not taking this site very seriously. We do not want people who say they have been raped when they haven't. If you pay a visit to the drugs board you will immediatly notice the does not know what she in on about. Start taking it seriously.
    i was commenting about racheal not lucy..
    personally i think lucy should be banned. she makes fun of people who have been raped and put through an ordeal which no-one should ever have to go through. Yeah it may have been funny at the time when she posted it, but their are people out their who area in that kind of situation and dont have access to the net, and they dont know where to turn. It sickens me when people do stuff like what lucy has done.
    Also rachel. I feel for you and what you went through. If you ever need to talk to someone, i'm there to lend a shoulder. And why didnt they do anything. They should have chopped the bastards balls off (and i am not a violent person)
    Yeah, Lucy, as well as making a fool of yourself on the drugs board you're posting a stupid message about rape. Rape isn't a topic that should be joked about under any circumstances, making fun of it is just sick. Okay?
    Lucy really needs to grow up a little in my opinion. I was sexually abused as a child by my mum's brother (I refuse to refer to him as my uncle) and it has ruined my life.
    I have struggled through many stages of mourning over my lost innocence throughout my life and when silly little girls like Lucy treat subjects like this with such ignorance it not only hurts me but makes me angry with society because there are lots of people around like this (my own father who refused to support me being one of them).
    I have my own daughter now and I live my life to protect her from the beasts in our sick society. I also hope that when she grows up and goes to school she doesn't have to associate with the likes of girls like Lucy.
    Think more carefully, Lucy next time you try to make fun out of such serious issues.