Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

does anyone else agree with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i think that us teens these days are losing our virginities earlier and earlier in age! soon ppl at 10-15 will be losing it! i blame tv programmes, magazines etc does anyone agree with me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucy180485:
    i think that us teens these days are losing our virginities earlier and earlier in age! soon ppl at 10-15 will be losing it! i blame tv programmes, magazines etc does anyone agree with me?

I blame pressure, and this time it's the blokes fault, I think the us guys call it 'quest for the holy grail', although i'm moderately happy as a 17-year old 'V' although I do want it gone soon.

i admit yes im a virgin but im worried 4 others!!!
    i admit yes im a virgin but im worried 4 others!!!

although the pressure is rising for people, i think they all have the ability to make their own choices, it could be helped but it never will be unfortunate as it is, it's true
    you should be a councillor scotty!
    you should be a councillor scotty!

I tried but I accidently kept asking out the ladies.... say do you want to keep in contact after this, it's the last day of summer term and I'd like somebody else to talk to "damn it Scotty stop chatting them up !" see what I mean, but seriously, I have to go in about 20 minutes, so do you have an E-Mail address I can reach you at, or should I just look in your profile, which would be easier, don't mark me as weird yet, I'll prove you wrong.

the name is Dudley, feel free to make a nickname for me, (try Pacey, because that's who I think I'm most like as a person)

1 Life= 1 shot
    if nothing else, make it a good one for yourself!
    gotta go catcha later!
    ok but whats ur a/s/l?
    its the 3rd day of our summer hols!!!
    Ahhhhhh are'nt you sweet! Anyhow I agree that guys are doing alot of the pressuring.
    Lads make eachother feel silly about being a virgin, when really the ones who taunt probably are too. It's all this macho thing with lads. I feel girls are seen as meat to much and thats why girls feel they have to give in. I guess the amount of girls who are pregnant under age speaks for itself.
    Yea girls get pressurised by blokes a lot when they're young, but blokes also get it from their m8s. I'm not saying that makes it ok but i'm just sayin blokes get pressured about it too...
    i agree thta people are loosing it to early, im only 16 but i intend to stay a virgin til im married i just dont care what people think at the end of the day its your choice isnt it?
    Well i'm 15 and lost my virginity not that long ago, but i wasnt pressured at all. I dont think its that big a deal(ur 1st time). I mean, its meant 2 b special but how can it b that special with all that pain and fumbing around not quite knowing what 2 do. I think any u do it can b special if u make it!
    C U soon
    Luv y'all
    CHEEKY*

Sex, drugs & rock'n'roll
    Speed, weed & birth control
    Lifes a bitch & then u die
    So fuck the world & lets get high
    I think your first time is more of a big deal for girls in alot of cases. But honestly, I can't picture a more special thing than having sex with a person you've waited for your whole life. Yeah it aint gonna be easy but you can work at it together and make it good.

But Cheeky at the end of the day thats just my opinion. As long as you feel you lost your "v" by pure choice then thats good. I still just think to many people feel they have to loose it to fit in or to be loved.