Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When my girlfriend and I try to have intercourse she complains of pains. She says she has never had this problem before when she has had sex with her previous partner. I haven't had this problem before and it's not that I have an oversized penis. Can anyone else relate to my problem or offer me advice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That happened to be with my current bf for the first couple of times. Duno why. Look at my post Bleeding after sex or sommat like that.
    Either way it stopped after a while so hopefully hers will too.
    Just go slow and remember to be gentle.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ajhothing:
    When my girlfriend and I try to have intercourse she complains of pains. She says she has never had this problem before when she has had sex with her previous partner. I haven't had this problem before and it's not that I have an oversized penis. Can anyone else relate to my problem or offer me advice?

I havn't got much more than the usual stuff to offer, make sure she's turned on and well lubricated before you enter her, be gentle, don't rush etc etc. You could also try a few sessions with no penetration at all to take the pressure off a little. Oh, and don't press to hard (both emotioanlly and physically), it'll happen if you give it time and patience.

PS: If you're not sure of the best ways to get her turned on BEFORE pounding away come back and I'm sure we can give you some ideas.

Luck