Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The 'rents don't like it! Help Sexy Cinderella!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so here's the prob.
I'm 16 and live with the 'rents. My chap is also 16 and lives with his folks. Thing is they are very old fashioned and don't like the thought of me having sex with him.
My moms cool - she even came to the FP clinic to be put on the pill - so she'd let him sleep at my house. But his folks wouldn't even consider the idea.
I'd like to have a romantic night with him and wake up next to him after a full blown passion fest.
Sexy Cinderella - where do you go? What do you do?
There is absolutely no way of him or me moving out 'cause we are both starting in 6th form and can't afford it.
Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well.........
    Never at my house- my dad'd hang him up by his balls!!!
    Do you have mutual friends? We all hang round in a group of 8 and therefore regularly crash at other people's houses, especially as one bloke lives on his own and another's parents are constantly on holiday. I guess this is due to their ages as well I'm the youngest in our group @ 15. Laura and Sally are 16, Jamie and Graeme are almost 18, Joe and James are almost 19 and Grant's 23.
    I always say that I'm going to Laura or Sally's and either stay there or kip at one of the bloke's houses.
    That's nice, when you have sex all night then wake up next to them the next morning and juat watch them sleep. It is the nicest thing in the world waking up next to the person you love.
    If you can't crash at each other's or mate's houses you don't have to have sex in a bed!!
    All of the blokes are farmers and so large fields are widely availible if you see what I mean!!
    Could you not get the house to yourself for a few hours during the day?Do your parents ever go on hol and leave you at home?
    Any other places you could go?
    If I think of any ideas I'll let you know.
    Not that I'm guna be getting any for another 6 weeks!! My bf has gone off to work on some farm ages away from where we live and is therefore staying there for the summer. He only went this afternoon but I really miss him! I was in floods of tears earlier!! Oh well..........
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers Sexy Cinderella. That's actually a good idea 'bout open spaces. Being experimental - umm... I can work with that!