Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do condoms make sex feel worse?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people,
Here's the prob, me & my g/f have been having sex 4 a while, she's on the pill but still asks me 2 wear a condom 2. I'm 16 & she's 15, I'm her 1st person 2 sleep with & she says she just wants the extra protection 4 a while. I've told her i wanna try it once or twice without condom, cos i've only eva had sex wearing 1. She's not 2 sure, so should i keep asking? Does it feel much different wearing a condom than without?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm no expert but they are made with thin rubber so that you get maximum sensation whilst using them.
    Also, I think that you are being a little insensitive because your girly just wants to feel safe. Stick with the condoms for a while until your girlfriend feels more comfortable about not using them.
    Wearing a condom isn't half as bad as you'd feel if something happened to her. You've got to respect her because at the day, it's pleasure for you but for her it could end a lot different...

Love from the ChunkyMonkey
    Ok thanks u 2,I talked 2 her about it & told her i'm ok with keep using them. Neither of us want her getting pregnant yet, so we'll keep using both. Thanx 4 ur advice.
    Good for you that you decided to stick with the condom.

Besides, it is not only pregnancy you should worry about - diseases are much more important for you two now, because the pill should take care of the pregnancy bit.

The fact the you both claim you are each other's first lover, is no guarantee. It is better to get yourself checked out after you have been faithful to each other.
    I know what u mean, and we'd b careful of that too, but i do know that i was her 1st, i know loads of people can prob say that & find out they were wrong but i was definately her 1st. We're gonna keep using both anyway so there shouldn't b any problems.
    Originally posted by Chris:
    I know what u mean, and we'd b careful of that too, but i do know that i was her 1st, i know loads of people can prob say that & find out they were wrong but i was definately her 1st. We're gonna keep using both anyway so there shouldn't b any problems.

go for it dude, but go with what she wants, just drop it into conversation now and again, put don't pressurize her, and god luck

if it means not getting your hole use them but its much better to cum on or in her
    hello there,i find that wearing condoms is like washing yr feet with yr socks on!
    This thread is over four years old. Please do not bring up such old threads.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This thread is over four years old. Please do not bring up such old threads.
    I am suprised that they keep such old threads!!!
    7th Son wrote:
    I am suprised that they keep such old threads!!!
    Users have asked for a lock to be put on all threads that are over a few months old automatically. It's something the mods have promised to look into. Can't come a moment too soon if you ask me.
    dee69 wrote:
    hello there,i find that wearing condoms is like washing yr feet with yr socks on!
    Your mother should have insisted on condoms.
    My ex always wated to do it without because he liked it better that way but respect your girlfriends wishes. She is on the pill and being sensible using two types of protection. Don't keep asking her. Eventually she will feel more comfortable without using one. You are the first person she has slept with and wants to know she's being completely careful.
    Sex is different with/without condoms but its all the same really. Yeh sex maybe a fraction better but if it helps stop pregnancy, stop STD's, a sticky mess and sometimes lives then aint it worth using a condom?

I rest my case :D
This discussion has been closed.