Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bleeding after sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, well every time I sleep with my boyfriend entry is quite painful and I bleed, not gushing buut noticeable amounts.
I wouldn't be worried if he was my first lover but this has never happened to me before with the other two men I've slept with. It's not as though ist's cos he's hugely endowed (not that he isn't, cos he is reasonably!!) But my ex was 6'5" and lets just say everything was in proportion! So surely if it was cos he was rather large it would have happened before? Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you trying different condoms then you are use to or maybe a different form of birth control? Maybe you should try some lubricant. If there is no improvement than maybe you should go see your gyno. There might be something wrong and if not at least you would feel better knowing there is nothing wrong.
    Well I am on the pill so maybe that has something do with it.
    Are you sure you are wet enough before he enters you? Being dry can cause damage to the lining of your vagina even if your lover is not huge.
    Ok, well it didn't happen last night off all times. This really does defy logic.
    We were at it all night. AND I was well dry.
    I don't have a clue what's going on with my bod at the mo. The only answer is that it has obviously been over taken by aliens!
    Having sex when you are dry is not a good idea! If you do not lubricate naturally, get some KY jelly or another lubricant.
    I know this now- I'm walking like bloody john wayne!!!!

[This message has been edited by SexyCinderella (edited 23-07-2000).]
    Originally posted by SexyCinderella:
    OK, well every time I sleep with my boyfriend entry is quite painful and I bleed, not gushing buut noticeable amounts.
    I wouldn't be worried if he was my first lover but this has never happened to me before with the other two men I've slept with. It's not as though ist's cos he's hugely endowed (not that he isn't, cos he is reasonably!!) But my ex was 6'5" and lets just say everything was in proportion! So surely if it was cos he was rather large it would have happened before? Any ideas?

It may be the particular way you are doing things. We're all slightly (!?) different shapes, sizes and angles, and some positions work well for some people and not others (I personally HATE the missionary pos.).

Also, some of my g/fs have not lubricated at all well at particular points in their cycle - in which case maybe stick to non-vaginal sex perhaps for these periods.

Luck
    Originally posted by FirmHand:
    Also, some of my g/fs have not lubricated at all well at particular points in their cycle - in which case maybe stick to non-vaginal sex perhaps for these periods.

Question for FirmHand: ever thought about using a good lubricant such as KY jelly?

(good = water based so that it does not attack condoms)
    Yes, I have used lubricants of various kinds at various times. It must be said that I do find anything that's a kind of medical product rather off-putting. Something with a more naughty/jokey presentation is more acceptable (hot cherry passion juice...) as are natural products (ripe peaches..) though there are issues about cleanliness and reliability for these. Otherwise, there are so many ways to make love than good 'ole penetration that when dryness has been an issue we've just gone that way.

Luck