Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Excuse me...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know I've not posted here before; and I know it's not terribly polite to post the same message on different boards, but I fail to see a better way to find the help I need.

I'm working on a series of contemporary novels, which require some research into the minds of British schoolboys, approximately twelve years of age, in the Devon\Cornwall region. The trouble is, twelve-year-old British schoolboys are not only next to impossible to get in touch with without seeming like some whacko-pervert but they are also next to impossible subjects from which to extract useful information. I'm, therefore interested in talking to any individuals who were, at one point in their lives, twelve-year-old British schoolboys from the Devon\Cornwall region, preferably between the years 1986 and 1989.

Thanks if you can help. If you can't help, thanks for not filleting me because of what you may perceive as a pointless post, unworthy of your time.

Sincerely,
Azy

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    yo.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~~ah'm fra Yorksha.~~

I might've guessed. (grin)