Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

why are most gay guys camp

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    J wrote:
    Great entertainers though, smelly breath from sucking cock and swallowing cum in my experience.

Ah, so YOUR experience is that you got bad breath from sucking cock and swallowing cum? Well, I guess you ought to know then ... but it's a shame that you aren't entertaining.
    As many gay types as there are ppl in the world
    J wrote:
    Because they condition themselves to think queer. They like to be high spirited and it turns them into queens.
    Great entertainers though, smelly breath from sucking cock and swallowing cum in my experience.
    I do feel threatened by them when I wonder what they would be like if we ever had to go to war. I guess I'm quite sexist really. It confuses me people making up new sexes.
    I mean, what the fuck are all these chicks with dicks?

J, you may have a point that all people - gay, straight or bi act a certain way to fit in with the way the dominant members of any particular group or circle of friends are behaving. Many many actors are luvvies - similar to the camp 'phenomenom', but does this make them gay - kate winslett, will smith, nicole kidman et al?

Let's try not to stereotype. I have a very camp gay cousin - he is naturally slightly effiminate but everyone is very aware he is hamming it up/turning it up several notches. Call it self-expression, need for clowning through attention-seeking leading to acceptance, BUT THIS DOES NOT MAKE ALL GAY PEOPLE CAMP ACTING (The capitals are for everyone.) Let's get away from teh sterotypes: it's boring. Of the gay guys I know quite well to date four are very straight acting, two are ambiguous and four out and out camp. Let's start judging people as individuals. This smacks of: "everypne in J Lo style sweat pants is a chav" "All black men are muggers." Let people live their lives. There are as amany shades of gay people as they are straight, to suggest they have this one homogensiing characteristic, which is so overpowering as to form the most part of their being is at best dangerous and at worse downright discriminatory. Bad breath can happen to anyone - it's a shame you've had to put up with halitosis from anyone gay or straight.

Also, don't understand what would be the catastrophe in terms of gay men and war? Please elaborate if so wish.
    Teagan wrote:
    Ah, so YOUR experience is that you got bad breath from sucking cock and swallowing cum? Well, I guess you ought to know then ... but it's a shame that you aren't entertaining.

I don't think that was what J meant at all Teagan. Be nice.
    mazza wrote:
    I don't think that was what J meant at all Teagan. Be nice.

And when he said "Great entertainers though, smelly breath from sucking cock and swallowing cum in my experience", that was nice? I'm sure that you havent noticed this with your gay cousin.
    I'm not being dragged into an argument on who'a a twat or not. My personal view is that this tread is pointless, apart from exposing people's prejudices. No it wasn't a nice comment from J Teagan, but also two wrongs don't make it/a right. I'll let you guys battle it out. And as for my cousin - he is very entertaining, shamelessly exaggerates his stories/most things he is told (but then again so do I and I am not gay.) As for his breath smelling, sexual etc. how would I know the foggiest? I haven't got that close! Also it's crass on J's part to assume all gay men suck cock as he so eloquently puts it. They don't.
    mazza wrote:
    I'm not being dragged into an argument on who'a a twat or not. My personal view is that this tread is pointless, apart from exposing people's prejudices. No it wasn't a nice comment from J Teagan, but also two wrongs don't make it/a right. I'll let you guys battle it out. And as for my cousin - he is very entertaining, shamelessly exaggerates his stories/most things he is told (but then again so do I and I am not gay.) As for his breath smelling, sexual etc. how would I know the foggiest? I haven't got that close! Also it's crass on J's part to assume all gay men suck cock as he so eloquently puts it. They don't.

I hate that people think all gay men and gay sex is skanky. Yes they wouldn't like it but the thought of sex with a woman turns me off the way it turns straight people off to have sex with someone of the same sex. And love and passion can be involved in homsexual sex just as it is in straight sex. So there :p

sorry just needed to say that!
    Yeah, but your breath stinks, right? ;)
    mazza wrote:

Oh, I have nothing else to add. J passed a sweeping and derogatory comment (in line with the tone of many of his other posts) which was intended to cause offence and a reaction. if he thought he was being funny, I just turned the tables on him. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over this. But thanks for your balanced and thoughtful contribution. :thumb:
    Kentish wrote:
    Yeah, but your breath stinks, right? ;)

My breath stinks of smoke TBH.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I think so, things got a little out of hand, there was dealing and what not, basically it had gotten too hedonistic.

Musically not my bag really, but Turnmills is an excellent club.

Trade have had yet another final closing night, although it does seem like it might be for good this time.

As for the topic, the gay mates that i have are all just normal blokes who just happen to shag men, rather than camp queens, who annoy them as much as they annoy me.